Venture Capitalist

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What we really need in the Philippines are venture capitalists that will focus on treasure hunting business. They could be the investors themselves - but not necessarily. The VC's will analyze the project proposals that will come their way and then select the most promising ones. They will then find investors who will finance the project.

The return in this business is astronomically high compared to the normal high risk business ventures - but of course the risk here is also very high, hence the selection of a project is very strict. The selection of a project will not only focus on the project itself but also on the project proponent himself. Does he have what it takes to handle the project? Can he be trusted? Does he have the right attitude? Etc..etc..
These issues can be resolve through a series of communications and the eventual meeting with the proponent. By then the VC can gauge whether he/she will give the green light.

Issues like, should sign and symbol reading be used hand-in-hand with the state-of-the-art sub-surface mapping instruments, sharing scheme, transport, security, etc, etc... can also be resolve during the process.

If this is done discretely and professionally, I dont see any problem why the treasures cant be recovered. This can be done. VC's can be from anywhere in the world. It can even be you or somebody you knew.

J

Jef of PI

Yes, those kind of venture capitalist are just what we need. But most of the bigtime treasure hunters here in the PI are not easy to deal with. They require unfair sharing scheme on the treasures found (like 70/30 sharing on their favor).

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Jef of PI said:
Yes, those kind of venture capitalist are just what we need. But most of the bigtime treasure hunters here in the PI are not easy to deal with. They require unfair sharing scheme on the treasures found (like 70/30 sharing on their favor).

If someone is putting up the money--and therefore taking the risk, how is it unfair for them to press for a 70/30 split? Obviously, most treasure hunts don't result in major treasure being found (or enough to break even, for that matter). So consider what each participant has lost. There are two kinds of capital involved here: Money and equipment. The guy with the cash risks losing it if nothing is found (and maybe even if treasure is found, considering the array of legalities), while the guy with the equipment gets to take it home regardless of the outcome. Sure, 70% is a bit steep. Try to negotiate a better deal if you can, but don't come down on the person doing the financial backing because they want their return to reflect their investment. If I were dropping $100 grand on a proposition that is far from certain I would want to lock in a hefty percentage of any potential returns, as well. Why would anyone be a venture capitalist in order to get an even split? Coming up with the capital is always the hardest part of the project.

OP
OP
T

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sharing scheme can always be arranged in manner that will satisfy everyone involved in the project - especially the VC who's going to put up the investments. TH's should look at the positive side.

OP
OP
T

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If the location of the initial site offered by the TH looks too dangerous for the VC, am sure the TH knows other sites to choose from. If he has a sign and symbol reader in his team, they can always identify positive sites on sight anywhere in PI where the VC can be more comfortable.

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005
TO TAKARA13103:
In my personal opinion, a treasure hunting group, should not depend if posible, on others outside of the group for financing of their projects or rather seek out venture capitalist. This is to erase doubts of any scams.
A well organized treasure hunting group should have it's own research group, detection group, financing group, operations group, security group, legal group, political group, spiritual group and of course the marketing group.
We are just a rag tag team, doing treasuring as our past time hobby, but well organized. I am in the detection and financing group of the team.
Don't you agree with me? considering the bad image we have here in the Phil regarding treasure hunting activities? something that is full of all sorts of scams?
just an opinion........

badz

OP
OP
T

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
To BADZ,

If you can do it by yourselves, well and good. But many treasure hunting ventures here in PI I've known (including mine) ended prematurely due to lack of funds. Trust and confidence is really the issue here once you ask for outside help. It's the issue that is between the TH and the VC to resolve.

Hope you will succeed in your hobby.

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
To: Venture capitalist,

I have more than 100 sites....I'm OPEN even for small percentage share...why? Simple...with small share...I can open up several big volume sites on our own already! So, percentage share is not a big issue on my team.
We are willing to sacrifice one treasure site...for a small share...but for second site...ooops thats another story...we already have budget to finance ourselves...

OP
OP
T

takara13103

Greenie
Nov 4, 2004
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
For me, I am willing to be a partner all the way. Debt of gratitude.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Gentlemen,
Just out of curiosity, when you say " small project", do you mean small in volume? or "small in time element" When you say small, what is your time frame, (how long will it take to finish the project-since you believe that your site is positive, means you are not witch hunting), what are the equipment needed, and how much budget till completion? Do not include purchasing of vehicles...
What I mean by budget is: 1.gasoline allowance or transportation allowance 2. food allowance 3. equipment needed (itemized and total amount) 4. digger allowances or salary and 5. miscellaneous allowances.
With these identified expenses you will be able to budget your expenses tentatively which will be the basis of the venture capitalist to starts on. I am interested. Will you be interested to give me a breakdown?....
And can you give me also a time frame from start to finish? I understand that most of the members of your group are professionals and maybe a few novice... means they know what they are doing and know what they are saying... If possible, can you give me you organizational set-up (names are immaterial), such as detection, manpower leader (digging) legalities, other financiers, security etc...

angel

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
ANGEL,

Since we have more than 100 treasure sites....our team have the priveledge to choose which project are suitable for each funder...depending on his budget...

If the funder have small budget...we go for small project treasure site (amount of gold,...few tons/bars)
If the funder have big budget...we go for big project treasure site...(several hundred tons...)

If the funder is low tech...we go to treasure sites that need basic eqp't only (ex: open treasure cave/waterfalls)...the equipment we need is camping and climbing gears only...to relocate or explore open cave treasure sites previusly found by our native assets in the jungle...usually cave full of treasure...
If the funder is hi-tech (complete geophysics instrument-gpr,ground resistivity imaging,portable water drill...etc) we will go diggings..

We have several types of treasure...some are buried (20-100 feet), some are in open treasure caves/waterfalls in cliffwalls or in jungle..usually found by natives, some are gold bars embedded on boulders, inside the trunk of the tree, concrete tombs, flagpole...etc. some are metal boxes under 20 feet of water, some are ship/submarine wrecks several fathoms deep...
Some sites no longer needed to explore or dig....you just need to contact right person or native gold holders to negotiate to sell their treasure hoard to us at cheap price...

Everything to our team is flexible....depending on what is the financial capability and type of project...the funder needs....meaning, we are not only diggers...we can relocate or explore OPEN treasure caves, dive underwater treasure, or negotiate cheap gold bars...
Read my running post yamash-ita treasure here in treasurenet and spindle forum...gboy
For more info: contact gerry/gboy at [email protected] celfon: +639103216315

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Am I right in supposing that your group have all the treasure informations but do not have the right tools and equipment to open up a project? Say for example, let's take the small project of 20 feet, in my calculation, (financial and time) it will only take maximum of 10 days to finish this project with 6 feet wide hole of 20 feet high. if we will utilize 15 men working in three shift continously , and will take out dirt at the rate of 10 cubic feet /8 hours, then ten days is more than enough (10 cubic feet of dirt is 6 feet diameter by 4 inches high).But if we will remove 28 cubic feet of dirt (6 feet diameter by 1 foot high) / 8 hours this job will be finish within 3 to 4 days only. If this is the case, say each man will have a P500 allowance /day, plus food allowances plus transportation,, then a rough estimate of P50,000 for 10 days or P40,000 for 4 days.

What do you suggest?

Angel

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Angel,

Your estimate (financial/time) is correct for 20 feet depth.....but our treasure target at 20 feet depth estimate may not be accurate bcoz we did not use hi-tech geophysical instrument/water drill to measure the EXACT depth of treasure.....if we have these kind of technology...then your estimate budget and time for 20 feet depth is correct....its the same also with other treasure sites...we based these depth estimate to other treasure sites depth that have been recovered...pinpointed by our old folks.
Actually we have even target treasure embedded in rock boulder (10 feet high by 15 feet wide) with estimate depth of 1-2 feet only !! our only problem we do not have gpr/detector to locate the exact position of the embedded gold bars withen the boulder, besides we do not have jack hammer...doing these manually is laborous...
Of course ...most buried sites are deep 50-150 feet...or more specially the bigger treasure.
We also have several open treasure caves sites identified by our natives guides...all we need is explore and relocate the treasure caves insde the jungle...

JAPANESE WW2 TREASURE SITES IN THE PHILIPPINES

1) LUZON ISLAND (LAND PROJECT) Estimate treasure volume
A) CAVE AND WATERFALLS TRESURE SITES
1. Dumagat Secret Treasure 1 very large
2. Dumagat Secret Treasure 2 very large
3. El Sombrero 1 very large
4. El Sombrero 2 very large
5. Secrets of Digoyo very large
6. Mt. Billionaire very large
7. Gen. Tamaso Cache very large
8. Gen. tanaka and Tamaso Cache very large
9. Snake Cave Treasure medium
10. Padlock Cave Treasure medium
11. 5 Lonely Tomb Cave small
12. 3 Budha Cave small
13. Caged Budha Cave small
14. killer Budha small
15. Flagpole treasure small

B) BURIED TREASURE SITES
1. Zapote Tree Secret small
2. Mango Tree Secret small
3. Santolan Tree Secret small
4. Tamarind Tree Secret small
5. Lamp Light Treasure 1 small
6. Lamp Light Treasure 2 small
7. Market/Crossing Treasure small
8. Peroz Road Treasure small
9. Triangle Bridge Treasure small
10. Japs Fag Treasure small
11. Japs Camp Treasure small
12. Fr. Terreno Treasure small
13. Mango Hill Treasure small
14. Colocol Creek Treasure small
15. Masoc / Grandfather Treasure medium
16. Skull Tunnel Treasure medium
17. Egg Cave Treasure medium
18. Church Secret Treasure medium
19. School Secret Treasure medium
20. Callao Secret Treasure large
21. Prados Court large
22. Tokyo 2 Tunnel very large

2. MINDANAO ISLAND
A) CAVE/TUNNEL TREASURE SITES
1. Crown Of Cambodia medium
2. Nubos Treasure medium
3. 10th Buntai Treasure medium
4. Gen. Yamas-ita Treasure of Panabo large
5. Gen. Yamada Treasure large
6. Gen. Yamash-ita Treasure of mundo Hill large
7. Takahashi Butai Treasure very karge
8. Kashibaora / Tanaka Treasure very large
9. Djakarta Tunnel 1 very large
10. Gen. Murakami Treasure very large
11. seven General Treasure very large

NOTES:
1) These are partial list of our priority projects suspected Japanese ww2 treasure sites in the Philippines.
2) Treasure volume: small(1-20tons), medium(20-50tons), large(50-100tons), very large(500+ tons)
3) These treasure sites is a product of more than 20 years of extensive research, treasure hunting experience,exploration,actual operation, interviews of Japs/Filipino veterans,natives and live pointers.
4) Actual treasure hunting operation may take from 2 weeks up to several months depending on the type of treasure site projects, terrain, weather condition, availability of geophysical instruments...and adequate funding...
50 For more info...pls. discuss gboy at [email protected] celfone: +639103216315

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Gentlemen,
If my information is still correct to present, way back 1986,after marcos was thrown out from position in malacanang palace, documents were recovered by a group of men giving informations on all sites in the Phil. If my recollection is still correct, Big volume reach up to 72 sites excluding the smal volume and the officer's loot. officer's loot range from 10 to 50 kgs. And one of the biggest site in the Phil. is in the north, where if Japan will recover this, He can use it to support another third W.W. At present, I have no idea how much have been recovered from these listing and how much were left.
One word of advice, every movement of treasure hunters in the Phil. are being monitored without your knowing. system used range from physical to satellite. Remember, gold is a semi radioactive material and can be detected from a distance through electronics means. Try to be more discrete, once somebody has proven you are correct, it will be like a dominoes, one will fall after the other.
We will meet in due time...

angel

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Angel,

Actually according to Mr.Balmori there are at least 172 (not 72) big volume sites....but he failed to mention...the medium, small treasure sites....up to a few hundred....in fact it may take...a century to recover all sites..
Regarding to be discreet our treasure sites?....oooops....sorry your already late....mining companies since 1960's, they already knows where are these big volume treasure sites...they have been mining it for decades now....
Australian...canadian...and chinese are more agressive now in mining....thats why...I wanted to hit my own treasure too....and be a big time miner ( as business front also)...
Hope to hear from you soon....

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Gentlemen,
Am also a treasure hunter but not by profession. I'm doing it for adventure and for proving theories ABOUT metal detectors and dowsing. I have done my own projects with some positive results, but abandoned for the mean time; some of it due to security and safety reasons. during the course of my adventure, I have learned things not written in the book of treasure hunting. I do not have any financier but myself. I also do not have anybody to do the detection for me since I'm the one who do the detecting, for the simple reason that no high tech metal detector is available in P.I. to detect these treasures. I am using dowsing tool of my own design and a cheap metal detector. I also do the initial digging and give instruction from time to time just to make sure that we do not lost from the right track (It was my experience that a mining engineer who deviates from my decision cost the whole project.) With these, I was able to get a "few" hundred grams giving me satisfaction that my method and sytem is useful. I have done 95 ft of digging within 3.5 months and recovered substancial amount of AU which we found from the entrance. the real object is in the 95 ft. level but was forced to abandoned due to safety reason. This is only a part of the story, so much for this.
I'm willing to give some hints ( although I feel that you guys are more experienced than I am, but it might be at least a little help to you just in case you have'nt encountered it yet).
1. Do not believe on what you hear from your metal detector epecially the holder can not explain transmitter / reciever principles.
2. Do not believe in every dowser or medium if he / she can not explain scientifically (at least) how it works.
3. One must understand the soil structure and arrangement.
4. Do not start a project without calculated budget and proper tools/equipment.
5. One must know how to analyze soil discoloration after 3-4 feet deep.
6. If 6 feet has been reached and did not find anything tangible, most probably you are in wrong location or spot.
7. Once you start digging, do not stop, or water will be your worst enemy.

There are some more detailed things that I have done, but at the moment I think this is more than enough.

Angel

gboy

Jul 5, 2004
Angel,

Thanks for your helpful info.....we do have the same experience thru these years...we are not just lucky...maybe not the right time yet...
By the way, since 1960's my old folk was treasure partner of Marcos....and he produced and delivered a few hundred tons of gold thru treasure hunting to the BOSS (marcos)...the latest delivery was 2,000 pcs. 75 kg...in 1982.....during that time my old folk treasure share in bank act. was aprox. $400 million....after EDSA revolution...all were sequestered by PCGG....my old man die...poor...but he was able to convey to us the other remaining treasure sites....his old trusted natives men who produce and deliver gold bars to him...and etc.
I do have the same treasure hunting experience whom almost 2 tons of gold was taken from us...
It only mean one thing....IT IS NOT YET OUR TIME TO GET RICH....thats why we 2ND GENERATION TREASURE HUNTERS is still keep on looking for other funder to relocate our treasure sites....
Regarding your treasure digging experience.....we have been thru that kind of stuff...a lot of times....
This time....we are looking for easier ones...like relocating or exploring...open cave treasure sites...

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california
to Angel 09 since you have done a lot of digging before , i like to ask some question , about my exp. few month ago my crew start digging from where we found a sign stone ,when we reach around 4-6 ft,deep ,the soil start changing to 2 defferent color one is blck and getting stickyon the other side is natural color same as on the above ground , but lose at that time i order my crew to stop until i can get a good detector any info well greatly appreciated Thanks Ed

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Ed,
Based on the account of what you have encountered, I have some suggestions for you to check for the mean time...
1. Determine if your opening is within another hole, and check the eccentricity from your original hole.
2. In doing this, you have to widen your opening till you find the other edge of the black soil. (You have found the other edge where the original color of the soil seperates from the black).
3. Once you have found all the edges of this black soil, you will be looking into the area occupied by it, either it is round, square or rectangular. Use a speed shovel for you to have a clean cut on its sides and surface. Take a photograph as a reference.
4. Using speed shovel. go deeper to a 6 inches level at a time. (Do not be in a hurry). With this method, you will see the changes and pattern of the black soil for every 6 inches; either it is widening or shrinking. Document each stages by photograph for future reference and analysis.

I'll be back in my next posting.

Angel

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Ed,
If your area is near the water shed or creek, foul smell will come out, like rotten fish and color of the soil will turn from black to dark blue to green. (That is if your site is positive). If you will encounter this, it means the object is encapsulated in a stone where this smell and color is coming from. The size of the stone may vary depending on the volume of the object, but most probably a size of a volkswagon car. You must be prepared and be fully equipped in terms of equipment, financing, security and transportation.
(This analysis is based on the data that you have written. If there will be deviations or other changes, scenario will be different from this posting).

Angel

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread