Very unique assortment

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana
Went back across the street yesterday to the old house in the nieborhood. Found a wide variaty of cool things. Found a working, complete cap gun at about 4-in. Also an old pocketwatch at about 8-in. This is my first pocketwatch and I was very excited to bring it out of the hole. Other stuff: pocketknife, thimble, copper bracelet, copper ring, play butterknife, dove bird thing, 75 dog tax, plastic button (never found the signal), 55 wheatie, piece of hot wheels, not sure about the brass ornament thing, maybe off an old cabinet or something.

Attachments

• P4130001.JPG
    P4130001.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent job!

Fun to find a variety of stuff like that!

HH

Lonewolfe

F

Floater

Very nice finds Clump. The Knife looks like an "Old Timer"( thats a brand for some of you youngsters). Gun is great too. HH

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Awesome finds! A bit of everything, the cap gun is way cool, nice to find a whole one. Ive only found a piece lol.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
That is quite an assortment of finds, Clump. Congrats on the watch. Best I've done on old pocketwatch is 1/2 of one. Looking forward to what else you can dig up. HH

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Thats some nice finds Clump, whats that just below the pocket watch? a fish or bird.HH

dudes2112

Jan 25, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I'm the guy that always finds half of everything too. Half of a watch, half a locket, part of a toy gun... It's real nice to unearth the whole thing!!

Dudes

M

mchamby

Hey it looks like you had a fun day too, my toy pistol I found was in really rough shape yours looks pretty good. Have fun and keep your nose to the ground. :)
Mchamby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread