Victorian Era Finds...This Weeks Delivery...!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Victorian Era Finds...This Week's Delivery...!

Had to get out and clear my mind and work my ATPro today along the 1800's wagon road that keeps on giving. My keepers included a very nice brass with gilt cufflink, which still has red cloisonne enamel in the design. I also found another nice bridal buckle cover with the heart design, and a strange brass item that is hinged, possibly a pressure relief valve off of some early 1900's machine(?)

The cutest "find" of the day was a few-day-old fawn curled up in the high grass, not making a peep as its instincts tell it to do. A quick photo was all I took and quickly and quietly slipped away to another area to detect. All in all, a fun day detecting. Thanks for looking and happy hunting to all. Sub 8-)

Attachments

• cufflink.jpg
    cufflink.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 163
  • heartbuckle.jpg
    heartbuckle.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 172
  • reliefvalve.jpg
    reliefvalve.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 180
  • babyfawn.jpg
    babyfawn.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 3

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds!, that pic of the deer is awesome!

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool pic of BAMBI gotta love being outdoors you never know what your best find will be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread