Village Green Park 1835 ~ Night Time Hunting ~ Episode 3

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Wasabi

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:
Rob, another very nice video. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us. I gotta say, though, that it makes me nervous when you use your pinpointer as a prodding tool. Shouldn't you use a screwdriver, with some tape on the end to prevent scratching the coins? You don't want to ruin your pinpointer.

You were in Plainfield, Illinois? My great, great, great grandfather lived in Plainfield and he fought in the Black Hawk Wars. His name was Christopher Clark Fowler. If you ever find anything with his name or initials on it, I get dibs. ;)

TreasureTales,
Good point, but the dirt is very soft there and I hardly apply any pressure when using it as a probe. Also I know before I get within a 3/4 inch of the target as well. The Fisher pinpointer is plastic with a very round blunt tip, so I don't think there is any possibility of scratching a coin, especially now, because I lost my pinpointer in episode 4. : (

Mitch and I spent about 45 minutes retracing my footsteps in the snow. No luck, he also lost his coil cover in episode 4.
Well I got my eye on the new Sunray Invader Probe for my Fisher F75.

Oh and if I find anything with the intials of CCF or his name on it then I will definately give you a shout.
Thanks for watching.
Rob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread