Vintage Silver Catholic School Ring

Fingerlakes119

Aug 16, 2013
Finger Lakes Region Of NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Profind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was 90 degrees and very humid today, but after dinner I thought I would still get out and detect for a while. I ended up at an old property that I assumed I had hunted out over a good number of visits during the past year. I had the AT Pro with me and I though I would check to see if I could find something with it since I used other machines previously. Once again I seem to keeping on finding things that I have missed in prior visits. I found this nice vintage silver catholic elementary school ring.

CIMG0934.JPG

HH Fingerlakes119

Last edited:
Upvote 5

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice ring, congrats

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's hard to know what accounts for finds coming up on ground that you are sure you've hunted repeatedly , It's tempting
to attribute it to newer or different equipment , but I've had the very same experience more than a few times with the same
detector - that's one of the mysteries of this pastime .

BugsyDiggs

Aug 13, 2013
Nice find :) never give up is my 4 year olds slogan and it is true cauuse if u don't there's a world of finds under the rest:) hh

Scooter86

Jul 4, 2014
Casper, WY
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find and I think your son is right, never give up! You are right about that weather it was 95 degrees here and I stayed out at a park for about five hours detecting, found some junk neckless pendants, clad coins and buttons.. Nice to know someone else is braving the heat right along with me! Good luck and keep it up! By the way what does the ring say on the front of it?

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool ring, nice!