• King of Swing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

TreasureTales

Re: **VOTE TN's BIGGEST LIAR**

packerbacker said:
Dang TT, how many email addys are you going to vote from anyway??! ;D

LOL, I'm as surprised as you are, pb. I don't know who those folks are, but I sure appreciate their support.

You and watercolor need one of these
FlagCover.jpg

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You don't know what's going on huh? I just turned on tv and happened to notice your telethon!!!

Attachments

• truceJPG.JPG
    truceJPG.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 379
T

TreasureTales

DAMN! I told them to hold off on the telethon until tonight. Heads are gonna roll.

T

treasurejack

:D

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 361
OP
OP
Mighty AP

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool

Somebody better win this damn thing............y'all are friggin' nuts if you think I am bustin' my butt to make a 2nd tool if there is a tie! :D ;D ;) You two are just gonna have to share............. ;)

B

Big Diggin

DANG - If 2nd place is the first loser than currently I'm the second loser, I can't seem to be the first at anything.

Oh well, Good Luck Treasure Tales & Packerbacker, may the sorryest, good for nothing, low down......I mean may the best Liar win.

T

TreasureTales

Mighty AP, in case of a tie, you could do what Solomon did. When trying to decide who was the true mother of a child, he suggested cutting the child in half and giving half to each woman. The true mother, of course, protested and decided it was better to foresake her claim on the child rather than see the child killed and cut in half. Then Solomon knew the true mother was the one who was willing to give up her half of the child - because he child's wellbeing was what mattered most to her. So in the spirit of Solomon, I say IF I should be in a tie with any of my worthy opponents - please cut the digger in half. LOL

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

TreasureTales said:
Mighty AP, in case of a tie, you could do what Solomon did. When trying to decide who was the true mother of a child, he suggested cutting the child in half and giving half to each woman. The true mother, of course, protested and decided it was better to foresake her claim on the child rather than see the child killed and cut in half. Then Solomon knew the true mother was the one who was willing to give up her half of the child - because he child's wellbeing was what mattered most to her. So in the spirit of Solomon, I say IF I should be in a tie with any of my worthy opponents - please cut the digger in half. LOL
Whoa....for a minute there I thought you were volunteering!

If he cuts the digger in half...then it will look like the one he had to make me ....because a full size one was too heavy for me ! Hahahahahaha......so you both will end up with a ladies version! Blahahahaha

Tic toc tic toc .. ::) ::) ::)we are down to the final day for voting!

T

TreasureTales

gypsyheart said:
TreasureTales said:

If he cuts the digger in half...then it will look like the one he had to make me ....because a full size one was too heavy for me ! Hahahahahaha......so you both will end up with a ladies version! Blahahahaha

Uh, volunteering for what? To give up the digger or to be cut in half? LOL I would indeed give up the dagger in case of a tie. A MIght AP Digging Tool would be a great honor own, but I'm older and my digging days are growing short. I do here and now say that should there be a tie, with me in the tie, that I will forgoe the digging tool and gladly take second place. There, everybody happy NOW?

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
gypsyheart said:
TreasureTales said:

Uh, volunteering for what? To give up the digger or to be cut in half? LOL I would indeed give up the dagger in case of a tie. A MIght AP Digging Tool would be a great honor own, but I'm older and my digging days are growing short. I do here and now say that should there be a tie, with me in the tie, that I will forgoe the digging tool and gladly take second place. There, everybody happy NOW?

Can I have your detector?

T

TreasureTales

No TJ, I said my DIGGING DAYS were over, I didn't say MY DAYS were over. LOL But if you like, I'll save the dead batteries for you. hehehe

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
No TJ, I said my DIGGING DAYS were over, I didn't say MY DAYS were over. LOL But if you like, I'll save the dead batteries for you. hehehe

Are they rechargeable? lol

T

treasurejack

Oh my gosh, LOOK!...it's a tie! Now I wonder how that happened? ;D

T

TreasureTales

treasurejack said:
Oh my gosh, LOOK!...it's a tie! Now I wonder how that happened? ;D

Must be counting the votes in Florida. Recount. I think there were some hanging chads on some of the ballots. RECOUNT!!!! LOL

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

AP......if there is a tie, it's too nice of a digger to cut in half. If you must, give the whole thing to TT. (A wise Solomon will figure this one out ;D) My 3 sons said they would vote for me but I thought that highly irregular although tempting. :D BTW, thanks for your support King lol

T

TreasureTales

packerbacker said:
AP......if there is a tie, it's too nice of a digger to cut in half. If you must, give the whole thing to TT. (A wise Solomon will figure this one out ;D)

Too little too late, I beat you to the "nice guy" category. LOL I already made the offer to take second place. You are trying to cut into my nice guy territory. Won't work, sorry. Besides, there will ultimately be ONE FINAL WINNER. Any side bets on who that will be? Here's a hint: ME!!! LOL, good luck packerbacker, it's been a real hoot.

T

treasurejack

TreasureTales said:
packerbacker said:
AP......if there is a tie, it's too nice of a digger to cut in half. If you must, give the whole thing to TT. (A wise Solomon will figure this one out ;D)

Too little too late, I beat you to the "nice guy" category. LOL I already made the offer to take second place. You are trying to cut into my nice guy territory. Won't work, sorry. Besides, there will ultimately be ONE FINAL WINNER. Any side bets on who that will be? Here's a hint: ME!!! LOL, good luck packerbacker, it's been a real hoot.

Yea, right! If you guys end up in a tie it will be a supreme butt kissing contest all over again just to see who ends up with the digging half of the Mighty AP! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread