Wagons (and Uhauls) West....Big Move Today!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Well the Uhaul cannot hold another thing...and the truck and trailer....we are finally packed and ready to roll...rusty relics abnd all....I had a real hard time leaving anything behind...LOL........I dont know how this move is going to turn out with all the flooding along the way but we kind of feel like settlers driving wagons....So if any of you from Wisconsin to Springfield Mo see a loaded down maroon pickup with lime green kayaks on top and a Uhaul truck towing a trailer....Honk....its us :icon_sunny:......I figure I might have to sell things from the back of the truck for gas money along the way.....LOL.....Say a little prayer for us....we head out about 8 am..... :icon_queen:

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Prayers for a safe and pleasant journey are on the way as well as for better mpg. :) Keep those kayaks handy just in case. Might have to strap 'em on as pontoons.

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
wesfrye53 said:
Have a safe and enjoyable trip! :icon_sunny:

Uh...how you hauling that little building out back? :icon_scratch:
That was the hardest part Wes....I have to leave it behind and many things that I had in it....But ....I have a new little cement building pad in Missouri just waiting for three gals and a hammer..... :)

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Prayers are on the way from Pittsburgh for save passage into the West. The drive from Pittsburgh to Missouri is a long one, but beautiful as well.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
And it's good to see that you are looking ahead and not lamenting the past.

Christy, Aren't you getting itchy-britches to hit the road! :icon_jokercolor:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our prayers too are traveling with you, the girls, and the folks. Stay safe and call us. You have our numbers. Love and hugs.

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was wondering if you had moved yet. It sure is hard to leave a place, especially a place you've put so much into. I can't wait to see what you build on that concrete pad. Just think of all the new places to explore and hunt. There's a lot of interesting history in MO.

I hope your trip is a smooth one.

Let us know when you've arrived safely

La Beep

Feb 15, 2008
NE Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, XLT Fisher's CZ5 Garretts GTA 1000
Have a blessed trip and watch out for ME22 and BB. Might not stop laughing it you come across them.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We love you too, Christy!! :-* :-*

Have a safe trip.......post when you get there, so we know you've made it. :thumbsup:

treetop

Jul 30, 2005
Madisonville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro
Gyspy Our prayers are comming at you and the girls from east-central texas. Take care on the way.And hope you have good hunting and find lots of goodies when you get settled in. Let us know when you all get there. Jerry

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
We'll say prayers for you and yours, Gypsy...

Drive easily and things will go smoothly.

Best,
rmptr

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsy, have a safe trip.. will feel better when we all hear from ya when ya get there.. a new adventure for ya.. cant wait to hear back from ya..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread