Want a nice laugh? Visit Coinflation

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two simple instructions for the laugh:

1.) Click on the Coinflation Silver Coin calculator link here http://www.coinflation.com/coins/silver_coin_calculator.html

2.) Leave quantity of whatever coin you are looking for BLANK, and press enter.

Read the message they have programmed in for a 0 quantity input. Someone had alot of time when programming... :laughing9:

Upvote 0

K

Jul 17, 2011
MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, don't call me stupid but I don't see anything either :icon_scratch:

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm guessing this is one of those things that only works on a computer and not at a phone or tablet

Did not work for me.

That Canadian Guy

Sep 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Diver_Down said:
The "Laugh" is a dialog that only shows to Internet Explorer users. Quite ironic as users of Internet Explorer usually the joke is on them.
Well I own a mac and thus use safari. In that case would you mind explaining the joke, if that is possible.

postvmvs

Dec 4, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a PC and mainly use Firefox. Under IE, you would get a MessageBox with "You did not enter a Quantity. I guess you want to know the melt value of 0 coins... which is fine, not a problem. Your wish is my command".

OP
OP
Gilmore Happy

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
postvmvs said:
I have a PC and mainly use Firefox. Under IE, you would get a MessageBox with "You did not enter a Quantity. I guess you want to know the melt value of 0 coins... which is fine, not a problem. Your wish is my command".

:icon_thumright:

;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread