Detector(s) used
bounty hunter tro/bfo
ace 250
teknetics 4000
atp pro
minelab ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Started on my Sampson shovel , this is what I have done so far just going off a picture , will be cleaning up the mig welds once completed , still want to purchase the real deal once I have some extra $$ your comments and opinions welcome

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-1084711214.jpg
    image-1084711214.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 237
Ok all done except need to clean up welds and throw some paint at her . I think it came out ok

Attachments

• image-1641976871.jpg
    image-1641976871.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 442
Not bad at all looks,like one tough & mean good job

Here is second one I knocked out about an hour ago , this one can drive a bus over and not flex or bend

Attachments

• image-3779746185.jpg
    image-3779746185.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 276
Looks real nice. I've been thinking about building one. I have a piece of steel for the shovel but can't figure out how to bend it. How did you do yours?

Looks real nice. I've been thinking about building one. I have a piece of steel for the shovel but can't figure out how to bend it. How did you do yours?
i have a 4 foot metal break that will bend 12 gauge black iron . I've built three more all with different length of handles and a ball handle etc, ,
The cost involved in minimal , I
Also bought some of that plasti-dip rubber stuff
To dip the handle in to provide more
Comfort . Will try that out Tommorow

Sure is nice to have the right tools.
Just think for 5 bucks in material, an hour of time and you made a 80 dollar shovel !

Sure is nice to have the right tools. Just think for 5 bucks in material, an hour of time and you made a 80 dollar shovel !
Well if you ever need any metal bent,fabricated, welded send it down and I will gladly do for free

I need some floors bent up for me for my 68 mustange lol

Lol that could be arranged lol,
Love that year of mustang even though iam a Chevy guy

Ya i been through alot with that car I got that for 1 winter ongoing Project & a 74 stingray that needs just some buttoning up. They will keep me busy

Don't say corvette :( had a 77 vette , bought it when I was 16 kept for 10 years , put a nice body kit on it etx, then time to get married so needed money for wedding and had to sell it :(

Awww sry to hear that I bern threw alot with mine black ext,red int,all matching #'s

Had a 68 Mustang, convertiable ,Black/green in high school (1972) 289 3 speed....................damn I was cool. Wish I had it now, sold it in 76 for $350!!
I need some floors bent up for me for my 68 mustange lol

Wanna hear a worse then that when I was young my father had alot of the muscle cars & my mother from Novas to stangs,falcons,& anyhow the old man had a 70 boss Blue ext,black int,351 u know real one my parents had a rough patch sone reason or other car sat at my mothers she was pissed with the old man sold it for $150 in 85

If we would have only known!!! Being a 19-20 year old back on the 70's when almost every car was a muscle car, we just took them for granted. I had a Nova once too! My cousin had a 351 Boss, nice car!
Wanna hear a worse then that when I was young my father had alot of the muscle cars & my mother from Novas to stangs,falcons,& anyhow the old man had a 70 boss Blue ext,black int,351 u know real one my parents had a rough patch sone reason or other car sat at my mothers she was pissed with the old man sold it for $150 in 85

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back