Want to buy a small amount of raw gold

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to get some raw gold for my grandkids to pan. Want to mix with some dirt and put in a package with a gold pan for a Christmas present. Seems to be safer to do it this way than take a chance on one of the sellers online.

Any help where to get some will be greatly appreciated.

I've just got to say that you are one cool grandpa! That is an excellent gift idea!!!

sincerely,
cc

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hook up with Kuger. He can sell you raw gold. Several of the people here have bought from him. I don't know of any that have been dissapointed. I wasn't. TTC

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yah! Great gift idea! Thats really sweet and creative of you!

OP
OP
A

aldowns

Tenderfoot
Apr 19, 2009
Hook up with Kuger. He can sell you raw gold. Several of the people here have bought from him. I don't know of any that have been dissapointed. I wasn't. TTC

Who is Kuger and how do I contact him?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a bad idea, nor a great one either; unless they are at an age they can appreciate it. It might just be like buying a 2 year old a puzzle made for late teens. Also, are they in an area that they can pan for gold on their own :dontknow: You may be sending it to a city kid who may take it to a playground sandbox and lose it, or just be sifting for cat droppings.

Scooter268

Oct 31, 2012
Houma, La
Detector(s) used
None yet
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After panning for gold in NC during a vacation.. I went to eBay and searches for Paydirt and there are several "vendors" who sell seeded dirt you are looking for.

Some say nonseeded but you never know via the internet.

Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Who is Kuger and how do I contact him?
Look through the gold forums till you come upon one of his posts. Click on it then send him a PM. TTC

Grizzly13

Sep 22, 2012
Eastern PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac/Sunray Probe. Garrett 2500/garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a man that has a reference is a good way to go about buying gold from. But if you go to the gold Prospectors you will find alot for sale

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
And there is a lot that sell it in the ..Gold Prospectors magazine... also....

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a man that has a reference is a good way to go about buying gold from. But if you go to the gold Prospectors you will find alot for sale
Kuger (his name is Cody) IS a prospector. And he is a very successful one! He is local (CA), one of us, and very reasonable. If you check out some of my posts of a few months ago, you will learn that some of his dirt may contains SURPRISES! TTC

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Terry,I much appreciate it!!I seem to have lost contact with the gentleman?I was checking on the availability of getting him some small pans?

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Terry,I much appreciate it!!I seem to have lost contact with the gentleman?I was checking on the availability of getting him some small pans?
Well Kuger, I said nothing to fluff your feathers.... just stating facts, my friend. TTC

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Not a bad idea, nor a great one either; unless they are at an age they can appreciate it. It might just be like buying a 2 year old a puzzle made for late teens. Also, are they in an area that they can pan for gold on their own :dontknow: You may be sending it to a city kid who may take it to a playground sandbox and lose it, or just be sifting for cat droppings.
C'mon , Spart !
You're just pizzed because your folks gave you a puzzle in a box when you was a kid . It's your own failure that you couldn't fit all those pieces in the box to look like the picture on the front of the cornflakes box :tongue3: .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread