Want to try Dowsing?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog try the 3 Caballos deposits. They contain Tayopa bars of Gold & Silver.

Don Jose

This is the region where I believe is the Caballo's almacen . Our experienced dowsers friends here can confirm this . Could they ?

caballo's almacen.jpg

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here something most dowser's has not took the time to learn,because it take a lot of your free time,and a lot of testing to figure it out caballo's almacen.jpg not mineral's but a mirror image,here this treasure spot image.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you okiedowser . You have confirmed what I was almost sure about the region .

The dams are artificial and in a large scale .They dug the mountain close to the dams and moved tons of rock .
The dam from the left is about 150 feet long and about 30 feet wide and the dam from the right has a collector trench about 500 feet long and 10 feet wide and the dam's circle has about 100 feet diameter . Were done by hands and not by hydraulic gear . No way to been made from shepherds or cattlemen . Not roads and paths are close the region and not any ranch or barn . They needed the water for the mule trains that carried the precious stuff to the almacens .

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola AA, it depends entirely upon your mindset. Anything can be dowsed large or small. Your mind responds to the basic freq, sub freq, and harmonics for identification, and all matter is composed of these frequencies.

The same applies visually when you look at a show case full of gold rings, You are responding to the same sort of data using visual freq. You can easily id a single ring out of hundreds. Nothing remarkable about that, but science has yet to prove it using conventional means.

This explains why dowsing tends to fail under scientific tests, The mind is a marvelous thing and is used almost entirelt in dowsing. To do this it must respond to many clues which it does, but t also responds to negative, self doubt, fields In a cold scientific test the dowser is exposed to the negative felds as well as the positive ones.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else want to try my psychological profiling using Astrology ? Just make sure they are in their teens or older. I will discuss just why and what this is leading up to, and confirming dowsing, especially map or thought dowsing..

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is what the skeptics call a Ideomotor response. They base this on a 1850 definition. After much research I have found that definition is not correct. It is now called Taught Ideomotor response. When you are driving down the highway and the car in front of you goes sideways your foot goes to the brake pedal without thinking about it. When you touch something hot You move your hand off of it without having to think about it. There are many things in life that you do automatically. May Baseball stars use hypnosis to improve their hitting. That is a form of teaching their body to automatically to respond to what they see. Race car drivers automatically respond to what they feel the car do.....Art
RobertE: I quote Aart here, as I want to build on what he says. About dowsing, Einstein once said: “I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. Accorrding to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.”

Personally, I am not bothered at all that dowsing is now called the "Taught Ideomotor Response" We are told by the dowsing pros to practice, practice practice, then practice more. This on going need to practice is the act of teaching ourselves to allow our nervous system to respond to energy from a target. It is something we have to learn to accept. Through practice we learn how to relax, to read what the rods are telling us and simply accept it. Example: I have never found anything directly if front of me, it has always been to my left.

So, I say, let your sub conscience mind (nervous system) act like an antenna to pick up target energies. It will, in turn, move your hands which will then move your rods. That is how I see dowsing.

Les.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Les. I don’t know just how dowsing works. I have ideas just like everyone else. I see nothing that would cause anyone to stop dowsing. Don’t have to know anything else to use dowsing. Heck it is the only hobby I have had that has paid for it self.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Les. I don’t know just how dowsing works. I have ideas just like everyone else. I see nothing that would cause anyone to stop dowsing. Don’t have to know anything else to use dowsing. Heck it is the only hobby I have had that has paid for it self.
Aart: I think everyone has to figure out for them selves, those things and theories that works for them. As for me, I like Einsteins take on it. I use the rods you see in my picture here. I have found many things using them. In fact, for the most part, I stopped digging out targets I pin pointed with my electronic metal detector. It can be back breaking work. But I do know I have passed up some of the good stuff.

Dowsing is amazing. I have started map dowsing and keeping track of my results. My targets I dowse for I know are on the map (Computer screen), but I do not where. My targets have been City Halls in various towns and cities around the U.S. After I dowse and find where I hit and where the City Hall is. I measure how far from where I am at to the target and how close I hit. Tracking those figures I come up with a score of how far off I was from the target and in what direction I need to adjust etc. I then come up with a final score.

I am better when in the field but discrimination is a challenge for me.

Your challenge of dowsing from a car or truck is something I am going to do next. That has huge potential.

Les.

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You have to understand that all targets emits signal that can be picked up with dowsing rods. How far you can pick this signal up is determined by the size of the object. On bigger objects you maybe able to pick them up for miles

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have to understand that all targets emits signal that can be picked up with dowsing rods. How far you can pick this signal up is determined by the size of the object. On bigger objects you maybe able to pick them up for miles
I agree.

Will you explain how you dowse from your car / truck and find targets?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What I do is hold one rod with my elbow on the center console. I go down the road at the speed limit. When the rod makes a quick move to either side I slow down and turn around and go back the other way. When the rods swings again I park and get out. When the rods find a signal I either follow it or take a gps reading. If I take 3 of them about 50 foot apart on the signal line I can put it in my lap top. I can then look for access roads along the line. It takes a lot of time to learn what the quick pull is at speed.
I have tried everything that people have told me or I have read. If I can use the information or if it does not work for me I keep it in my memory as some day it may be some what I need

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    327.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What I do is hold one rod with my elbow on the center console. I go down the road at the speed limit. When the rod makes a quick move to either side I slow down and turn around and go back the other way. When the rods swings again I park and get out. When the rods find a signal I either follow it or take a gps reading. If I take 3 of them about 50 foot apart on the signal line I can put it in my lap top. I can then look for access roads along the line. It takes a lot of time to learn what the quick pull is at speed.
I have tried everything that people have told me or I have read. If I can use the information or if it does not work for me I keep it in my memory as some day it may be some what I need
Questions:

Is the dowsing rod you show in this picture the same one you use when not dowsing from the car / truck?

Have you always used one rod and not two rods when you dowse?

Have you found anything using this dowsing technique?

Les.

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I like to plan my hunts. When I have a Dowsed map I look for roads. If I can find two roads in the area It makes it easier. I go down one road and get GPS readings from the signal. I then go down the other road and do the same. I put them on a map. I can then find the best way to get to the treasure. It is no fun to walk a couple miles and find a canyon where you can not walk down safely

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW, I am going to learn and practice this method of dowsing. It has huge potential.

Thanks for the information.

Les.

RobertE

Greenie
Dec 18, 2015
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RobertE: I quote Aart here, as I want to build on what he says. About dowsing, Einstein once said: “I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of ancient superstition. Accorrding to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.”

Personally, I am not bothered at all that dowsing is now called the "Taught Ideomotor Response" We are told by the dowsing pros to practice, practice practice, then practice more. This on going need to practice is the act of teaching ourselves to allow our nervous system to respond to energy from a target. It is something we have to learn to accept. Through practice we learn how to relax, to read what the rods are telling us and simply accept it. Example: I have never found anything directly if front of me, it has always been to my left.

So, I say, let your sub conscience mind (nervous system) act like an antenna to pick up target energies. It will, in turn, move your hands which will then move your rods. That is how I see dowsing.

Les.

Thank you for replying, I will keep trying, everyone keeps saying practice,practice, but its kind of hard to practice what u dont know.
That is why I was trying what this thread was suggesting, but i feel like if i put down some coins or somithing and i know where they are, that isnt practiceing anything.i guess I will have a friend plant some gound and try like that. Im very open to, quote psuedo-science, and i believe that our current science laws limit potential. And i believe in energys and stuff like that. I will try to meditate, be free of thought and maybe the rods will do something

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Practice is teaching yourself how something is done. Known targets are the same as ones that are hidden but much easier to work with

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread