WARD BASED HIS STORY ON ORIGINAL "THE BEALE PAPERS" PUBLISHED 1850

Status
Not open for further replies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Madison? Monroes papers show a George Stills angry he did not receive first commission. Became congress approves and pres.signs. Boyle enjoyed his commission.

You have me thinking you have documentation of a pirate with a French name striking a deal with Madison to provide a measure of a navy by hosting a privateering force/program in exchange for?beyond a letter of marque.
For Monroe and Madison,humor those you need during war and deal with pro Bonapartism after.
As to all the plunder from the British and where it ended up it may not matter to cause after Onus.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What was Jefferson's position on Privateering?

That it could draw us into conflict and that restitution of seized prizes was not practical,( unlike Hamilton who would it seems take them by force and return them) also that privateers should not be allowed use of American ports.
Bringing Genet to mind as the promoter of privateering. His starting with four ships ,then converting captured ships would have given sponsors a chance to get in the game. Then in 1793 while what to do was being debated those captured goods/prizes were sitting in ports?.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teaching a HISTORY class, eh...?

These histories are important. The whole privateering thing is going to play a big role in what has yet to be revealed, but will be soon. It's only through our knowing and understanding of the actual facts that we might stand a chance of actually being able to recreate the clear text for ciphers 1 & 3 without the required key. This is the ultimate goal, and we are attempting to do that without any substitutions and unknowns. The 19 four digit codes in c1 have been the most difficult part and presented the greatest challenge because without knowing "exactly" what transpired these words could carry several uncertain possibilities. So you see, once we know the truth and the details in that truth then it becomes possible to attack the ciphers with some measure of accurate direction. :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
These histories are important. The whole privateering thing is going to play a big role in what has yet to be revealed, but will be soon. It's only through our knowing and understanding of the actual facts that we might stand a chance of actually being able to recreate the clear text for ciphers 1 & 3 without the required key. This is the ultimate goal, and we are attempting to do that without any substitutions and unknowns. The 19 four digit codes in c1 have been the most difficult part and presented the greatest challenge because without knowing "exactly" what transpired these words could carry several uncertain possibilities. So you see, once we know the truth and the details in that truth then it becomes possible to attack the ciphers with some measure of accurate direction. :thumbsup:

Let us know MORE!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No matter how much I research I always find out the Rockefellers have always been there before me or either the US Government. We are playing a child's game when it comes to hunting or searching for the Beale Treasure.

I found the house Thomas J. Beale was born in 1767. The house has been torn down and every brick and stone placed back to original around 1910. The tavern run by Thomas Read in North Goose Creek was bulldozed after it was torn down by the US Government. So was the Blackhorse Tavern. Another tavern called the Overstreet Tavern at Apple Orchard overlook was torn down by the US Government. The Rockefellers renovated during the Great Depresstion over 400 houses in Williamsburg, Virginia spending millions of dollars during the Great Depression looking for whatever the Beale Cipher Codes will lead us to. If you think this is a game for the faint of heart you will be dead wrong. The Beale Treasure is Real but what exactly is the TREASURE.

Sounds to me like you need to step away from this mystery for a while, clear out the clutter, rethink things. I've done this several times, in fact if it had not been for the urging from Tat that I get back to it again I would probably still be away from it. Spending too much time chasing anything isn't good, allows the mind to start playing tricks on us, personal desire/motivation can easily become welded in with the facts, on so on. Just some friendly advice for what it is worth. I think you have placed this mystery on far too great of a grand scale.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't know me very well. I can work on 10 or 12 or more treasure mysteries at the same time. Pull off one unto another. Sometimes while you are researching one treasure you will find information on two others you may be hunting for--------no I can handle it.

Just be careful you don't let the details of each to start running together, as can often happen when so many prominent and influential people seem to be connected in various ways and so many author's are involved in the providing of the details. Can easily start to happen when so much material is being researched. Sometimes you just have to step away from it all, clear out all the clutter for a while.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't step away.

"Treasures I've already found."
"Multi-trillionaire"
"Someday the world will know."

Time to step away for a while. Clear out the clutter. Come back with a fresh perspective on things. Not good to be so consumed by the passion. :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You worry too much bigscoop. You need to trust fellow treasure hunters more one day you will get to the point in your research as I have. No need to step away it is time to push on.

I make it a practice to step away, try not to get too caught up in too much at a time. Example; the next ten days I'm going to be on the beach not caring a whole lot about the Beale thing, just those little gold and silver treasures I can unearth from the water and sand. Now that's actually "finding" treasure! :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did that for over twenty years boring as hell. But whatever turns you on.

Boring! This is when you can say you've actually found gold, when it is in hand! I don't find that boring. :laughing7:

c3.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you dig it up your wife's purse. You don't have dirt under the finger nails. Some treasure hunter. About $20 to $25 at a pawn shop.

Go back and read my post #261 about an expedition that left Virginia in 1817 that was TJB's Party headed west.

I either retail this stuff or I deal directly with the refineries at 90% of spot. The one in the picture was 8.4 grams of 14k, you do the math. :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go back and read my post #261 about an expedition that left Virginia in 1817 that was TJB's Party headed west.

You're going to be stunned when some of history behind the Beale Papers starts getting posted here. Until very recently we were sure we had most of it nailed, but what we've discovered lately is a bit more then even we expected. I will tell you this much for now, there is book and a set of journals that explains a great deal of what it was all about. It was in fact, "an enterprise"....."construct, explore, colonize".....that is what it was all about. :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post it. I am quite sure it has nothing to do with the Beale Treasure.

Oh, rest assured, it's coming. :laughing7: And when it arrives you're going to realize it right away, going to be so obvious to you that it's going to make you do something like this........:BangHead:.......when you realize just how close you really were at times if only you would have entertained the notion and looked. :icon_thumleft:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Galveston Island & Texas, it's hard to embrace/explain just what was going on there. So let me try it this way;
Several years ago I worked for a major company in the auto industry, this location had four separate buildings involving four different manufacturing processes, with each building having it's own separate budget and manager. All of these buildings were part of the same enterprise and yet they were all separate from the other with four distinctly different directives, yet they were all in pursuit of the same company goal. This is why Laffite could only "recommend" to Mr. Hall, Mr. Sherman, and Mr. Campbell, that they stick to their promise and distribute the gold to the indicated places. This "company" example pretty much explains what the situation was at Galveston Island.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Galveston Island & Texas, it's hard to embrace/explain just what was going on there. So let me try it this way;
Several years ago I worked for a major company in the auto industry, this location had four separate buildings involving four different manufacturing processes, with each building having it's own separate budget and manager. All of these buildings were part of the same enterprise and yet they were all separate from the other with four distinctly different directives, yet they were all in pursuit of the same company goal. This is why Laffite could only "recommend" to Mr. Hall, Mr. Sherman, and Mr. Campbell, that they stick to their promise and distribute the gold to the indicated places. This "company" example pretty much explains what the situation was at Galveston Island.

:coffee2: And when YOU give ME the "players" in Bedford County/Lynchburg, VIRGINIA... I WILL check 'em out. Good Luck/HH! 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread