OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No matter how much I research I always find out the Rockefellers have always been there before me or either the US Government...

The Rockefellers renovated during the Great Depresstion over 400 houses in Williamsburg, Virginia spending millions of dollars during the Great Depression looking for whatever the Beale Cipher Codes will lead us to... The Beale Treasure is Real but what exactly is the TREASURE.
There are many theories concerning the Beale treasure on this thread which keep a good debate going.
You have mentioned the 3 5 7 which is related to the Freemasons,and now are you referencing the Bruton Vault in Williamsburg as related to the Beale treasure.
Nathaniel Bacon's 1676 treasure vault was claimed to contain the usual accepted treasure plus a master plan for a new world order and maps to other Rosicrucian/Templer treasure vaults in Europe and America.
Are you intimating that this involves Beale?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, I've never suggested that the French were trying to take over this country.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And first you said there were setting up colonies. Did not we colonize before we became a country.

Uh...no,....only that they were trying to carve out a Bonapartist French presence by colonizing in certain regions. However, when we look at those regions, then yes, they were certainly trying to gain control over those lands. And there is no doubt that Napoleon himself had plans of eventually coming here, which is why he retained control of the Louisiana Territory as long as he did and why he quickly had the offer of it's purchase by the US brought to the table. If he failed in his endeavors the U.S, was the only possible place he could escape to in relative safety while still retaining his prominence. There are theories out there that the original sale of this territory was only meant to be a temporary loss of possession.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There are many theories concerning the Beale treasure on this thread which keep a good debate going.
You have mentioned the 3 5 7 which is related to the Freemasons,and now are you referencing the Bruton Vault in Williamsburg as related to the Beale treasure.
Nathaniel Bacon's 1676 treasure vault was claimed to contain the usual accepted treasure plus a master plan for a new world order and maps to other Rosicrucian/Templer treasure vaults in Europe and America.
Are you intimating that this involves Beale?

LOL! 3 5 7 within the Triangle is KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE! NOT FreeMasons! It ALL goes back to VP Aaron Burr vs Prez Thomas Jefferson in 1803! HA!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep in mind, George Graham went to Galveston Island and he remained there for quite some time. One of the topics discussed during his visit was "the form of government installed at that enterprise."

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, I already knew that, I have it written in my new book I am writing. You are correct as usual. I know the source of the Beale Treasure but there are other sources interferring from Washington even up to the Confederacy and beyond. I can't tell it all because it is a project in the works. Strange I have a treasure located within two or three miles of where TJB was born, I do not know from where it came as I have no date only the direction and the distance from a certain location. I forgot I also have a name but can not find out exactly who he was but he was a doctor.This could be the US Treasury from Washington City when the British burned and plundered it in 1812? Then again it could be the lost treasures of the Knights Templar. I am researching into all of that as we speak. Rebel we do need to meet again. I love being around knowledgeable people------I guess that is why Peter V. and I got along so well. He sure was an inspiration to me in my endeavors. He was always encouraging me to dig deeper and deeper and I have. I am turning most of my project over to members of the NSA. They are not doing this officially but on their own time. It is too much for one person to handle. We will see how this works out. So if you hear from me no more you will know my demise.

One other thing I forgot to mention ---- When the house TJB was born in was torn down and placed back together again precisely as before in the attic between the rafters was found something that looked like an Indian Tomahawk which is what the soldiers present at John Brown's hanging had in their possessions. So yes this is KGC and Knight's Templar.

By the way Rebel, that about Aaron Burr and President Thomas Jefferson is on page 5, Chapter 1 with a photo of AB.

KGC WAS strongly "influenced" by VP Aaron Burr wanting the American South West (& MEXICO) for HIS Empire; RELATED to TEXAS & TEXICANS to create their own REPUBLIC, independent of MEXICO and the NEW USA. REMEMBER the ALAMO... California GOLD... War with Mexico; WHEW! Texas was BIG with MANY Castles of the Knights of the Golden Circle; MANY 32nd Degrees Scottish Rites Freemasons "heading up" those Castles in Texas; "pre"-CONFEDERATE WAR, AND! York Rites Freemasons providing SENTINELS, THEN! Freemasonic Knights Templar provided GUARDS; Albert Pike IS in ALL this! HH!

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Keep in mind, George Graham went to Galveston Island and he remained there for quite some time. One of the topics discussed during his visit was "the form of government installed at that enterprise."

COULD be the NEW Empire via VP Aaron Burr... OR! The NEW... REPUBLIC of TEXAS, for the Texicans! (aka TEXANS).

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were reasons why John Sherman was selected to print the pamphlet:

A) His personal fascination with the subject of treasure.
B) He was in the right location and he was also a relative to one of the men who had taken part in the enterprise being written about.
C) Printing/publishing was already his business.

The interview with Morriss also took place just as told, the interviewer also having family that had stayed at the Morriss lodging in connection with the enterprise during the period in question.

Mr. Sherman, Mr. Hall, Mr. Campbell, the Laffites, etc., they were all working part of the enterprise being undertaken. How do we know all this? Because it is all on paper in various places. However, we still aren't 100% certain as to all the details of that enterprise and just "exactly" who all was behind it.

It's interesting to note that as you are reading older materials from the period that the abbreviation of "Mr." was often used instead of the first name when referencing men of position in relation to the subject being written about. Hence, "James Campbell" would be written when referencing his name in a general sense, while "Mr. Campbell" would be used when referencing him in regards to the matter or events being discussed to which he was directly connected. Back in the day this was proper etiquette.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
According to Laffite, George Graham visited his commune to investigate “his form of Government”.

And then there is this from someone who is speaking of a visit he made with Joseph Bonaparte at his plush estate on the banks of the Delaware; “Another member of the same family, but not in the same affluent circumstances, is endeavoring to make himself useful in Florida, and was recently a candidate for a seat in the council of that territory. If he possesses any portion of the talent of his great relative, he may be destined to aid in the formation of its code of laws, when it shall have a sufficient population to become a member of the Union.”

This same author, who penned a series of journals, was at Galveston Island in 1821. In his journals, just as in Laffite's, he is also critical of the United States for their failure to allow the refugees to construct, explore, colonize. This same author had brushed shoulders and entertained with some of the most affluent men in the country, including Stephen Girard, and he even speaks of his visit to his bank. In fact, these journals contain a lot of information that we haven’t even gotten to yet. He speaks of his travels aboard a slave ship from Baltimore to New Orleans and he even visited and interviewed Napoleon during his exile on St. Helena.

One has to remember that the country was still very young and that there was still great debate over how it should be run and the codes by which it should live. There were many factions still trying to carve out that “utopian world” for themselves during the period in question. And there were many different opinions as to what that utopian world would, and should, be like. This was the enterprise undertaken, the candle that was worth the flame.

tat2guy

Oct 29, 2011
Chester County pa
Primary Interest:
Other
franklin said:
Post it. I am quite sure it has nothing to do with the Beale Treasure.

In due time! The details coming in at this point are almost shocking to me. The Who is connecting to who and such. It is also show the players are from all major nations. And connections to Bedford cty from the French, British and as Franklin stated the Spanish. It's coming soon.

HH Jay

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You need to write the book instead of me. All of that and more is in the new book I am writing. There is something in history that ties all of this together----------we talked about it one time on the telephone. Something that a US Senator liked----remember?

I do... CARRY ON!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
In due time! The details coming in at this point are almost shocking to me. The Who is connecting to who and such. It is also show the players are from all major nations. And connections to Bedford cty from the French, British and as Franklin stated the Spanish. It's coming soon.

HH Jay

Looking forward to it! WILL "check" the Bedford City "connections"!

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! 3 5 7 within the Triangle is KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE! NOT FreeMasons!...
J B Ward was a Freemason and a member of a branch of the resistance group formed by Nathan Bedford Forest that was related to the KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
J B Ward was a Freemason and a member of a branch of the resistance group formed by Nathan Bedford Forest that was related to the KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE.

Yes, JB WAS a FreeMason, until suspended for non-payment of dues; MAYBE, Hill City Lodge (I am a member). NEVER KKK to MY knowledge. KGC was LONG before KKK, and had NO "connection" to such HATRED.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
There IS a 1879 Hill City Lodge Building, STILL standing; was the WARD Building, named after John Ward of Ward's Ferry Road, going down into Campbell County, Va. and STAUNTON River. The building is about 5 blocks EAST of where the VIRGINIAN newspaper of 1885 was. MORE on this, LATER... Hill City Lodge was started in 1859.

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is very probable that the BEALE PAPERS story was a fabrication by the grandsons of J B Risque(E S Hutter,F C Hutter,J B WARD),and Ward's cousin J Sherman,based on the various sources mentioned on this thread.
For what purpose?
Raise money for the victims of the Lynchberg fire,possibly-or
With several Masonic allusions in the story,could it be a "read between the lines code",as once was used by the Templers?
E S Hutter did recieve Benjamin's copy of Vattel's LAW OF NATIONS,could that be the key to C1 & C3?
Could the Beale Treasure be part of the Confederate Treasury or a KGC cache?
There was the mention of the "Confederate War" in the Beale story.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I must say this about the "KEY" First, if the DOI was the "KEY" for Code Paper #2 then it should be the "KEY" for Code Paper #3 and Code Paper #1. The reason for this is the letters of TJB written from St. Louis, MO. TJB said he left such a "KEY" with a friend in this place (meaning St. Louis, MO.) TJB does not say "KEYS" so there must be only the DOI for a "KEY" the problem is you have to figure out how he used the DOI differently in the other two cipher codes and the "KEY" to figuring this out is in the "Gillgolly Strings" TJB would have had to have the DOI lying in front of him when he encoded Code Paper #1 because of the strings with almost a perfect alphabet string. Just my thoughts on the matter of the "KEY"

Quite POSSIBLE! DOI was posted EVERYWHERE; hotels, taverns, inns... after the American War of Independence. SOUTHERN War of Independence ALSO used it in a way... "CONFEDERATE WAR" is a "CLUE"!

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Quite POSSIBLE! DOI was posted EVERYWHERE; hotels, taverns, inns... after the American War of Independence. SOUTHERN War of Independence ALSO used it in a way... "CONFEDERATE WAR" is a "CLUE"!
It seems that everyone,after reading the story of the Beale adventure,gets caught up with the ciphers,and the DOI solved cipher 2,missing the Masonic allusions,the anachronistic words and terms used,and the Confederate War reference.
The real clues may well be in the story itself to the other two ciphers.The provided DOI solution may have been employed as a diversion from the real "key".
Another aspect to look at,is the means,motive,and opportunity of those involved in the writing and publishing of the BEALE PAPERS-the Hutters,Sherman,and Ward.We know they had the means and opportunity,but what was the MOTIVE?
Most of the Beale story was "borrowed" from other sources,and pieced together into a treasure story,with one solved cipher,and two that have yet to be solved.
What was the MOTIVE behind the creation of the BEALE PAPERS?
That is what needs to be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread