OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
This thread is totally depended on the fact that the Beale Papers are Fake. If they are proved real all the people on the thread that said they are fake will be proved to be fools.
All the discussions on this thread have shown that with all the theories presented, evidence or documentation that can absolutely prove that the events in the 1885 Beale Papers, DOES NOT EXIST.
In the words of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes:
"Eliminate all other factors, and the that remains must be the truth"
What remains is a dime novel copyrighted by Ward, printed by Sherman, and published for sale ONLY in Lynchberg.
"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact"

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I am here in Louisiana were there are a lot of documents with her name on them. Yet I have not seen nor heard of such a diary. I think you are blowing smoke. There is no way you can prove there is one. Just another fiction to prove your point.
...but you are not that sure, are you?
There are many collections at university libraries that are not available on the internet or to the general public.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

From "Post" # 1068... PICTURE of Albert is in todays Roanoke Times (Tuesday, April 7, 2015) on page 8 of the VIRGINIA section; "Did Davis take TREASURE with him?" Albert is looking at CSA/KGC Tree in Danville, Va. cemetery that "holds clues to the location of the VAST Treasure"... HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is totally depended on the fact that the Beale Papers are Fake. If they are proved real all the people on the thread that said they are fake will be proved to be fools.

You're talking a lot of years of experience. You're also setting yourself up to be the fool of the opposite outcome....the one that still survives after 130 years of research and efforts by many of the best in the game. Claims such as yours always come alone every so often and in the end they all die the same slow death for the same exact reasons. Personally, after "a lot of years" of researching this fairytale, I'm very comfortable in knowing that I won't be playing the fool as you suggest. :laughing7: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You're talking a lot of years of experience. You're also setting yourself up to be the fool of the opposite outcome....the one that still survives after 130 years of research and efforts by many of the best in the game. Claims such as yours always come alone every so often and in the end they all die the same slow death for the same exact reasons. Personally, after "a lot of years" of researching this fairytale, I'm very comfortable in knowing that I won't be playing the fool as you suggest. :laughing7: :thumbsup:

So if someone decodes the cipher and finds something that proves it was real can we agree that the people who say it is fake will look a bit foolish?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
There are many collections at university libraries that are not available on the internet or to the general public.

The provability that the Captain Thomas Beale of New Orleans is very high. I can not and have not been able to remove him from my list of people that possibly fit the profile . As new info comes forth I reserve the right to move forward with the changes I must make. A fictional item that can not be proved by someone like you dose not bring a problem to this provability. Just moves me to research more to take Captain Beale of my list. The idea is to find items that you can prove this person is not the patriarch I am looking for. That has yet to be proven.

Last edited:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

I think they make a pill for this kind of behavior.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The provability that the Captain Thomas Beale of New Orleans is very high. I can not and have not been able to remove him from my list of people that possibly fit the profile . As new info comes forth I reserve the right to move forward with the changes I must make. A fictional item that can not be proved by someone like you dose not bring a problem to this provability. Just moves me to research more to take Captain Beale of my list. The idea is to find items that you can prove this person is not the patriarch I am looking for. That has yet to be proven.
I, as others , have stated that Thomas Beale of New Orleans was a real person , who departed Bedford county, Virginia, after a duel with James Beverly Risqué.
Outside of the 1885 Beale Papers, there is NO evidence that Thomas Beale of New Orleans EVER returned to Bedford county.
Ward, a grandson of Risqué utilized the Thomas Beale name in his copyrighted 1885 Beale Papers that sold only in Lynchberg for 50 cents, then was reduced in price to a dime.
One can search, and many have, but there is NO proof outside of the Beale Papers that anything in that job pamphlet EVER happened.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I, as others , have stated that Thomas Beale of New Orleans was a real person , who departed Bedford county, Virginia, after a duel with James Beverly Risqué.
Outside of the 1885 Beale Papers, there is NO evidence that Thomas Beale of New Orleans EVER returned to Bedford county.
Ward, a grandson of Risqué utilized the Thomas Beale name in his copyrighted 1885 Beale Papers that sold only in Lynchberg for 50 cents, then was reduced in price to a dime.
One can search, and many have, but there is NO proof outside of the Beale Papers that anything in that job pamphlet EVER happened.

SOME events indicated in the "BP" DID happen... "The Duel"...? James Beverly RISQUE was a REAL, HISTORICAL person, James Beverly WARD was the "agent for the author", etc.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

1. Captain Thomas Beale a real person.
2. Who departed the area of Bedford county some years before 1819
3. A copyrighted Document stating with multiple letters that Thomas Beale was the person who is the patriarch in the Document.
4. The Document ( Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1885, by J.B Ward, in the Office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington. )

And because you can not Google it to get more proof it must be a scam?

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
SOME events indicated in the "BP" DID happen... "The Duel"...? James Beverly RISQUE was a REAL, HISTORICAL person, James Beverly WARD was the "agent for the author", etc.

The Mr James Beverly Risque Lawyer to Mr Robert Morriss

James Beverly Risque was a resident of Fincastle, Virginia. He studied at
William and Mary College and Washington College. In 1794, he began the
practice of law. He married Elizabeth Kennerly in 1799 and this union produced
three children: Adaline, Ferdinand, and Harriet. Living one block away from this
family was a man named Thomas Beale.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Mr James Beverly Risque Lawyer to Mr Robert Morriss

James Beverly Risque was a resident of Fincastle, Virginia. He studied at
William and Mary College and Washington College. In 1794, he began the
practice of law. He married Elizabeth Kennerly in 1799 and this union produced
three children: Adaline, Ferdinand, and Harriet. Living one block away from this
family was a man named Thomas Beale.

James B. Ward received his education from private tutors and from his
mother and father. His father was a bookstore owner, lawyer and editor. James,
at the age of sixteen, was admitted to the United States Military Academy, where
he studied for approximately eighteen months. He resigned from the Academy in
January, 1840. From the state of New York, he journeyed to St. Louis, Mo.,
where he worked as an assistant to the Military Pay Clerk. In St. Charles, Mo., he
married Harriet Emaline Otey. The Wards returned to Lynchburg in early 1843;
Harriet was born and raised in Bedford County and had close family ties here. It
was during this period of the early 1840's that a close relationship developed
among James and Harriet Ward and Robert and Sarah Morriss.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
James B. Ward received his education from private tutors and from his
mother and father. His father was a bookstore owner, lawyer and editor. James,
at the age of sixteen, was admitted to the United States Military Academy, where
he studied for approximately eighteen months. He resigned from the Academy in
January, 1840. From the state of New York, he journeyed to St. Louis, Mo.,
where he worked as an assistant to the Military Pay Clerk. In St. Charles, Mo., he
Harriet was born and raised in Bedford County and had close family ties here. It

All from one mans opinion http://www.angelfire.com/pro/bealeciphers/Graphics/Pursuit.pdf

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
James B. Ward...
All part of the extended family bloodline on James B Risqué, which has been discussed many times on several threads. Remember, the Risqué/Beale duel over Julia Hancock?
Sarah Morriss was part of that bloodline, making Robert Morriss, Ward's uncle.
Still, with all these conections, there is nothing that proves the story outside of the Beale Papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread