WARD BASED HIS STORY ON ORIGINAL "THE BEALE PAPERS" PUBLISHED 1850

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Silver

I believe we have covered this many, many times on this and on other threads, with all the sources cited, and with those in 1884/1885 Lynchburg who were involved in the creation, copyrighting, printing, publishing, advertising, and selling of the dime novel job pamphlet.
Old Silver, you continue to post the same old sliver one liner comments, without offering any proof than can disprove what is posted.
If you can not offer anything to counter what is presented except for the harassing one liners you are prone to post, take the advice of the Beale Papers "unknown author", "let the matter alone".

And I can say the same to you - If you can not offer anything to counter what is presented, but to continue your harassment of all who don't agree with you, take the advice of the Beale Papers, and everyone here you have harassed over the years and "let the matter alone".

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As with the only source of Beale meeting Morriss is the 1885 Beale Papers, the only source of Hart meeting with James Beverly Ward and son is the HART PAPERS, which you don't like.
Both are self contained parts of their stories, nothing less, nothing more.
Martha Rivers Adams's interview with Ward's daughter, Adeline Ward McVeigh, which appeared in the LYNCHBURG NEWS during the 1930's, is independent of both of those works and is quite revealing about her father's role in the creation of the Beale story.

So, have you seen this Martha Rivers Adams's interview ? Put it up !
So, have you seen the proof of death for Captain Thomas Beale Sr ? Put it up !

If you can't ...............

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe we have covered this many, many times on this and on other threads, with all the sources cited, and with those in 1884/1885 Lynchburg who were involved in the creation, copyrighting, printing, publishing, advertising, and selling of the dime novel job pamphlet.
Old Silver, you continue to post the same old sliver one liner comments, without offering any proof than can disprove what is posted.
If you can not offer anything to counter what is presented except for the harassing one liners you are prone to post, take the advice of the Beale Papers "unknown author", "let the matter alone".

Let's see, in 1822 we have letters from Beale to Morriss .
Also we have a box of information left by Beale in 1822 .
E F Beale's Book was about 1850 5 years after Morriss opened the box .
If we use math, we find that it is more possible that E F Beale used information about the Beale story in his own story .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not possible. Now you are taking possible history and over-riding real history. That never works.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not possible. Now you are taking possible history and over-riding real history. That never works.

Just saying it was more possible for E F Beale to have that information based on date of documents, and he is family with Captain Thomas Beale Sr so it is possible for him to know of the Beale Party of the 1817-1829 era . You guy's have always said that the families must have known of the Beale expedition and I am sure that E F Beale knew of it .

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one has proven yet that the Beale Expedition ever happened, although we do know what EF Beale accomplished as it is history.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
And I can say the same to you - If you can not offer anything to counter what is presented, but to continue your harassment of all who don't agree with you, take the advice of the Beale Papers, and everyone here you have harassed over the years and "let the matter alone".
:laughing7: Congratulations on another ridiculous retort of self justification. :hello2:

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

I will after you put up the solved ciphers you have been bragging about for two years.

O

Old Silver

Don't expect him to ever show any real evidence. He likes to make claims, but when asked to show it instead of tell it, he never does. Yet, his empty claims continue.

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
No one has proven yet that the Beale Expedition ever happened, although we do know what EF Beale accomplished as it is history.

I think you are right that E F Beale is a good proof of his story . Just as the Beale Papers are to the TJB story .
But you have to think if E F Beale did know about the TJB story it may have driven him to do what he did . He must have known something about the TJB adventure . Possibly he may have some mention of it somewhere in his journals . Just seems to be some connection there as ECS has mentioned .

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I will after you put up the solved ciphers you have been bragging about for two years.

A line from the Epitaph I found in the Cipher

( DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS )

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't expect him to ever show any real evidence. He likes to make claims, but when asked to show it instead of tell it, he never does. Yet, his empty claims continue.
...as well as your never ending thread jacking and harassment.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A line from the Epitaph I found in the Cipher

( DEAD THAT GRAND FRET WE FIGHT SEND ME FAITH O LORD WE SOW THERE AS WE SET THERE A OF ALL REST DEAD IT SEEMS )
Notice how the supplied DOI solved C2 flows coherently with structured sentences, while your "found epitaph" does not?
That supports Bigscoop's comment on solved cipher expectations.

O

Old Silver

...as well as your never ending thread jacking and harassment.

Everyone can see your continual harassment of every poster here who doesn't think like you do. It's all here to see.

O

Old Silver

Notice how the supplied DOI solved C2 flows coherently with structured sentences, while your "found epitaph" does not?
That supports Bigscoop's comment on solved cipher expectations.

It also supports what we've said about you. You said you'd post yours if Laf would post his. Looks like it's your turn.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Notice I mentioned "solved ciphers", that's plural, and a disjointed epitaph in not a complete cipher by any definition. :icon_thumright:

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Notice I mentioned "solved ciphers", that's plural, and a disjointed epitaph in not a complete cipher by any definition. :icon_thumright:

He sounds like the radio people I have talked to about the Beale Ciphers, just a bait and switch move .

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish everyone would just post information. I don't know about others but I don't like ping pong matches or tennis matches---back and forth, back and forth it is messing up every thread on the Beale Treasure. Can we at least agree to get along whether we agree or disagree. I have had just about enough. May move on. To heck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread