Was Columbus the First Explorer to Visit the Americas? The Evidence Says NO!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=tinpan link=topic=
This is no evidence at all to this one. I,M totally puzzled. tinpan
*and so you have negroid DNA!, so what?

I have an itty bit Mohican, my acestors were from North Eastern Canada , evangelists, but were run out by the Britlanders in order to steal their land, since it was an exceptionallly looong cooold winter the mojican snuck in sigh . -sides they say she was durn cute

Don Jose de La mancha.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=tinpan the first colonists where convicts from the UK and most of them came 1788 and it was not untill 1820 free settlers came.My own family settled in in 1834 and they were from suffolk uk and the family tree is traced too 1649.But their is - irish - blood and even a small amount of Aboriginal blood.So ware does the africa-american factor come in .Sure like to see this tv show you saw.
Actually since I wan't there, I canot say, but Aussilanders are known to be err ahh shall we say a bit lax in their morals.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

Baaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaa Mate (aussie sheep).

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Treasure tales.So personal attack is the best form of defence.Sounds petty and cheap.This the best you can do. ;D ;D ;D. i thought this was an educated debate, seems a few only like to hear themselves.

Awsome "Own Legends in bin full of Trash"{being your evidence}

tinpan ;D ;D ;D

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RealdeTayopa said:
=tinpan link=topic=
This is no evidence at all to this one. I,M totally puzzled.            tinpan
*and so you have negroid DNA!, so what?   

I have an itty bit Mohican, my acestors were from North Eastern Canada , evangelists, but were run out by the Britlanders in order to steal their land, since it was an exceptionallly looong cooold winter  the mojican snuck in sigh .  -sides they  say she was durn cute

Don Jose de La mancha.

Quote "and so you have negroid DNA!, so what " that is not the issue if i do ".Nor do i have  Race issue as far as i know.Don,t put words in my mouth i didn,t say.more strange interpretions  lol

My question was as simple as how did African DNA get into white Australians.This what you call anwser.

tinpan                                          

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

Hey Tinpan, you come in here accusing people of poor or no evidence to support their statements. You get defensive because some of us don't like what some archaeologists have done in the Americas. This is really not a discussion about Australia, it is supposed to be about the Americas. So if you don't like my comments that's only fair because I don't like yours. :-* PS, my comment was no more a personal attack than any of yours, in fact my comment was much less a personal attack than some of yours. :-*

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Dang...sorry I brought that up about the Australians and DNA...didn't mean to start a war :-\ :o (which I did see on TV...which I don't feel I need to prove my claim...I know what I saw with my own two eyes and heard with my own two ears.)

I was just saying how much I was enjoying this thread...everyone had some very interesting stories, either through personal experience or from what they may have heard or read.....sure wish it would get back on topic......:)

No need to get panties in a bunch (it's really uncomfortable) ;D

HH All.....Annmarie

PS:
TreasureTales said:
Hey Tinpan, you come in here accusing people of poor or no evidence to support their statements. You get defensive because some of us don't like what some archaeologists have done in the Americas. This is really not a discussion about Australia, it is supposed to be about the Americas.

I agree on the Archaelogist thing...as my hubby and I had first hand experience with one that did digs on his property!! Some are good and some are just down right greedy!!!!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureTales said:
Hey Tinpan, you come in here accusing people of poor or no evidence to support their statements.  You get defensive because some of us don't like what some archaeologists have done in the Americas.   This is really not a discussion about Australia, it is supposed to be about the Americas.   So if you don't like my comments that's only fair because I don't like yours.   :-*  PS, my comment was no more a personal attack than any of yours, in fact my comment was much less a personal attack than some of yours.   :-*

I made no comment till reply 22 which infact means i didn,t just jump in any where.In that first reply i asked questions and applied the simple line if they went to America they could go any ware in WORLD.Second i asked for evidence and i got it. right.But when i checked some of the evidence it didn,t really exist and was wrong in many ways.

A lot of area of evidence was not covered at all  enviromental ,sociology, climatic and seasonal, religious and whole lot more.Ancient cultures did record all this in their own empires and at times struggled to survive.They never had an open-minded approach to change and methods and society took a long time to have a modern way of thinking.North Afican Ancient Coltures would have little and no idea of anything out side their part of the world.So how did they get all the these restrictions and sail half around the world and then venture hundreds of miles across an other place.

This is an open forum for anyone to join and reply to what ever, as long as that its is done by the rules.I have not yet seen any replies removed from this post. So there is no WAR just a few people having big a difference of opinion.

History is whole picture not just the bits that one wants to believe.Treasuretales i,m far more open-minded than you think and i have stated there are those few you do strange things Sorry i cannot except a bit of this culture a bit of that and spanding 3000 years.Some of the info suppied
is wrong and i can disgree on any point.So treasuretales who did i call names. Fact no-one. get off your high horse and stop trying to belittle me because that won,t work. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tinpan

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

I'm not the one on the high horse. You have posted many long statements without once providing a single link to support them. Since it is not my desire to turn this thread into a personal debate, I'll just suggest that if you don't agree with what's being discussed here, fine that is your perogative. But please try to keep in mind that there are some very knowing and experienced people who disagree with YOU and to belittle their information is rude.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the Above info is correct history and can be found in the NON-FICTION AREA but most of the claims can be found in Fiction .Someware between Lord of the Rings and Jack in the BeanStalk.I going down to the childs section to get MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB. ;D ;D ;D

Thanks guys and Gals this has been a real blast and has kept me from getting board.I cannot go hunting been rain for 3 days.Hope no-one got offended and RT you do known how to have fun. ;)

"Always ready for fun" tinpan ;D ;D ;D

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would everyone(almost), join me in a little prayer,

(Lord please end the three day rain in Australia, and may the sunshine return soon),, ;D :D ;) ::) 8)

Fossis..................

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=tinpan link=*and so you have negroid DNA!, so what?
tinpan
HI my friend, I said "so you have diluted our fine Irish blood" sigh , sniff so did I, now have latina mixed in it.

see my downfall

don Jose de La Mamcha - tropical Tramp

Attachments

• josetiger_1155870659596918180.jpg
    josetiger_1155870659596918180.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 317
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tinker "roses are red, violets are blue I'm kinda cute, so are you "

smoooch heheheheheheheh

Seriously I personally cannot see where anyone has any reason to be upset? The sins of our fathers (& mothers) has nothing to do with us, we are merely the result, and hopefully through natural selection, for the better.

since I am composed of a true Heinz variety, I prefer to think that they were being very selective in manufacturing me and used the finest of ingredients and abilities. to do the job. They did fail in one respect, they forgot conformability.

Sigh

Don Jose de La Mancha Tropical Tramp

p.s. tinker, I forgot to say that we even have Aussie blood in the family, some settled at Colonial Cottages South Brisbane.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Re: Was Columbus the First Explorer to Visit the Americas? The Evidence Says NO

Content deleted due to new copyright rules on Treasurenet. Apologies if this offends anyone.

Oroblanco

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

Time and again the "experts" have gazed at ancient structures or artifacts and asked how could such an ancient and 'primitive' culture created such masterful works? Certainly the so-called experts have pondered a similar "impossibility" when trying to explain the existence of ancient peoples in the New World and elsewhere. How did they get there? As Oroblanco asks, did they just pop up out of the ground (like weeds, IOW). Nope, they travelled to lands thousands of years ago just as we travel on the seas today. There is nothing new under the sun. Truly I believe that. And anyone who studies even the smallest amount of info on ancient civilizations soon learns that they had technologies that could rival some of ours. They could do things that many people today can only attribute to spacemen, but such notions are elitist.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oroblanco said:
Greetings,

Been offline a few days, sorry for the delay in replying.

Tinpan, you have made a number of statements that deserve answers.  For one, you pointed out that the boomerangs found among the possessions of King Tut were not of the type that is made to return to you when thrown, which you seem to think is "proof" that it could not be related to Australia.  I suggest that you look into Australian boomerangs, because most of the aboriginal types are not designed or intended to return when thrown either, in fact one type is not even meant to be thrown it is a hand-held weapon. 

Your statement that I know nothing of Australian history is your opinion.  You don't really know what I may have learned of Australia's history, especially based on an internet forum discussion.  You obviously did not bother to look at the other maps at the Australia national online library, which include several others which predate Captain Cook. 

This idea that people could not cross oceans in ancient times is ridiculous if you only stop to think about it.  Just consider a single point - that virtually every land that is habitable on Earth, when first discovered by European explorers in the 'age of discovery' was found to be already occupied by human beings!  Even remote Easter Island, which is more than 1000 miles  from any other land in any direction,was discovered to have a large population on it when first "found".  Did these human beings spring out of the dirt?  Of course not.  Human beings have been capable of crossing the seas for millenia. 

One need only look at the navigational skills of the Polynesians to see how so-called "primitive" peoples were able to cross the wide Pacific, which is far vaster than the Atlantic.  If people were not capable of crossing oceans, how then can we explain the people of Madagascar?  The people there are of Indian descent, not African, even though Madagascar is considerably closer to Africa than to India.  Tinpan mentioned New Zealand, well even remote New Zealand was "discovered" to be already occupied by the Maori people.  Did these people "walk" to New Zealand by some imaginery land bridge? 

The lost colony of Roanoke is one of the great mysteries of America.  Virginia Dare, the first white colonist born in America, is a question mark.  Recent DNA tests showed that some of the colonists could have intermarried with local tribes and been absorbed by the population over time.  The family name "Dare" has been identified with the family name "Dial" which is apparently what the name evolved into.  When we can look at this example of what happens with a colony that is planted but not "fed"  with more colonists to grow the colony (they are absorbed by the larger native population) we can see then what must have happened with other attempted colonies in earlier times, such as the Norse of Vinland and west Greenland, the Welsh of Madoc's group (the Mandan tribe is thought by some to be the descendants of this group) as well as earlier groups of Greeks, Chinese, Africans, Phoenicians, Celts etc.  Unless the motherland kept feeding in more and more colonists to a colony, the colony would disappear into the local population over time.

Yes Tinpan my purpose is to sell books, as well as to attempt to give credit where due, and hopefully get our history books corrected.  The historians have got a great deal RIGHT, my biggest problem with the accepted version of history is the Isolation idea, which is just wrong.  I think we are 'big boys and girls' - big enough to be able to see the whole picture, even if it is not one of whole continents in utter isolation for thousands of years.  Australia is not the focus of my own research and project, but in researching the matter I did find evidence of some kind of knowledge of the southern continent as well as some kind of limited visits, which might have been utterly accidental.  I would  like to suggest that you do a bit of research into the matter if it interests you - even if your purpose is to DIS-prove it:
http://www.crystalinks.com/egyptaustralia.html
"There is approx 2 hrs drive North of Sydney, in Gosford, a rocky outcrop that contains c. 250 Egyptian hieroglyphics, etched into 2 opposing wall surface
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/egypt.htm

I can not prove that the Smithsonian has disposed of artifacts, but China did keep the Gobi mummies covered up for decades, and that is a matter of fact.  If you think that archaeology and history are not subjects which get "covered up" just look at the situation in the Middle East - where factions are using ancient artifacts to prove claims to lands, and it has led to bloodshed, so perhaps some of the coverups are for the purpose of keeping the peace.  I don't excuse the coverups, to me, history is history, warts and all, but this is the mindset among some circles.  Then too, it is a fact that nearly all museums have to dispose of excess stocks of artifacts, and sometimes these are simply sold at auctions, sometimes they are tossed in the trash (hopefully this doesn't happen too often, but it does happen especially with "anomalous" artifacts).  So it only stands to reason that the Smithsonian must have  become over-stocked with artifacts over time and had to dispose of some quantity. 

Good luck and good hunting to you,I hope you find the treasures that you seek. Thank you all for the interesting posts!

Oroblanco

Oroblanco's  "FAMOUS LAST WORDS" :P :P :P

The following link is yours
http://www.egyptmuseum.gov.eg/detail.asp?which2=29

the site is nothing more that a reference to find a artifact in a museum and is listed under the catagory of Boomerang. There is no text in relation to ancient egyptians inter acting with australian aboriginials at any time. Funny that .There no text about anything.
When the pic you have used was not yours to use and you talk about me not reading things properly. ??? ??? ???

If you had infact read my reply NO 54 properly you will find that i do infact known quite a deal about boomerages.The text i wrote is somewhat like this one here's the link
http://en.wikipedia.or/wiki/Boomerang

In reguard to New Zealand, was the birth place of Sir Edmund Hillary and nothing else. ??? ??? ???

So what is rude about me telling the truth about some of the misuse of information. ??? ??? ???

I , my opinion you will use any means to give your untrue fiction story credit and hope to make money. :-\ :-\ :-\
Thats just a couple of statements blown to bits  and if you would like to here more.i can.

tinpan P.S You have some very interesting ideas and indeed questions are to be asked and good luck with your book.Sorry but i can except your veiws.Please continue

Nick in NEPA

Dec 28, 2006
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nick in NEPA

Dec 28, 2006
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oroblanco...I love seeing the Egyptian stuff. that rock art is particularly interesting because it is believed that Pharaoh Necho sent a fleet around the southern tip of africa (I belive i mentioned this before).
And on the subject of discovering new civilizations, someone beat us to the Egyptians.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

OP
OP
T

TreasureTales

Nick, good work finding the Egyptian pottery pix. They sure look like the one in the Chinese mummy grave, and they both resemble SW USA pots. I'm telling you, pyramids in Mexico and Egypt - similar pottery - and petroglyphs that could have been made by the same artisan. This is interesting stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions