🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350,
BH Tracker IV,
Garret Pro Pointer,
Lesche Sampson Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too funny ....sounds like a critter beat you to your lunch. I Heard a report bigfoot carries a pouch full of nails and pull tabs and exchanges them for lunches.

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Strange....Vultar wasn't hungry all day.......... Vultar.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll go with Bigfoot. Aliens are just a myth, whereas bigfoots are real. I mean, I heard one running through the night forest about a thousand yards away once. :thumbsup:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How Was "said" lunch packaged ?

DDancer

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2014
Traveling US to work
Detector(s) used
Current Equinox 600
Past Whites DFX Garret GTI 2500 and others
Prospecting Minelab GPZ 7000
Past SD 2100 GP 3000 (retired)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably just an angry charter of the Squirrel Union getting back at ya for digging up their turf. ;) Your lunch was just a gimme and then they set to work with nails and pull tabs in hand. They use their furry cuteness to put you at ease as they rob ya and plant "treasures".

Unclebuck257

Aug 31, 2013
North Central Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Garrett Carrot PP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I doubt seriously it was either Bigfoot or Aliens! My vote goes to either someone crossing over from another dimension or someone from another time line messing with you!! In my last conversation with a time line crosser, he mentioned a food shortage in one of the other dimensions. Oops!! sorry, gotta go, The orderly is here with my meds and makes me get off the internet!

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel so guilty.... I DID IT!!!!!!! And I'll visit ya soon again Unclebuck...

JunkShopFiddler

Bronze Member
Feb 15, 2013
SW Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That Happened to me once. I worked for RPS delivering packages, I pulled up at a rural residence and leaving my lunch from Wendys on the engine cover I jumped out with the package. A Golden Retriever came over and I gave him a good back scratch and headed up to the house. No one was home so I went around back to stash the package. When I jumped back in the van my Wendys sack was gone, and across the yard the papers were blowing away and the Golden Retriever was laying under a shade tree licking his paws.

mendoAu

Apr 23, 2014
SW Oregon
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bigfoot or chipmunk ???? Left an unopened can of peanuts (the kind with a pull tab metal lid) on the camp table and returned from fishing to find it still on the table opened and empty. Swear I could hear a chuckle of a fat little critter not far into the tree line.

Alan Applegate

Aug 20, 2013
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait just a minute! Aliens are no myth! The only reason we don't see them here in the Alien Nation, is because the locals found out they taste just like chicken!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Camping once, I had this little chipmunk climbing up my pants leg all afternoon...he was a real candy freak. I had a bag of those tiny Reese Cups and at one time he had three of them stashed in his jaws. Later I learned that he could get five unshucked salted peanut shells in his little mouth. Got pictures of that somewhere. :laughing7: Little fellow came back every day after that.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I lied.... I'm not visiting Unclebuck... BUT, I DID STEAL THE LUNCH... Kinda sorry?

Apr 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bag lunch

i have had yer lunches before, if bigfoot took it, that explains y there are so few of them! they r being poisioned!!

Apr 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nitric;, i dont know why u wont post n share yer pictures on here, i think they r awsome signs of big foot, no one will laugh at u!! please share

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone solve this mystery.......With the invention of the picture phone, what happened to all the UFO'S...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone solve this mystery.......With the invention of the picture phone, what happened to all the UFO'S...

you get videos like above & worse because they haven't been edited.
so no matter what your eyes see,
the Video phone image can still be debunked as not good enough proof

the only image that cannot be debunked would have to be on worldwide news & look like this

imagesw.jpg

still someone would insist it's a secret weapon

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread