WAS JOHN WILKES BOOTH A PAID ASSASSIN????

WAS JOHN WILKES BOOTH A PAID ASSASSIN?

• YES

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • NO

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
While we are playing chicken (fowl play) with revisionist history,this site details all the foul play by the Freemasons and Illuminati in American history-Lincoln,Booth,Pike,Forest,Johnson are included in this magical mystery tour down the rabbit hole.CAUTION:Read with several grains of salt.
United States Presidents and The Illuminati / Masonic Power Structure

ALL BS! Am 32nd - Scottish Rite; Royal Arch Mason - York Rite. Thomas Jefferson was NEVER a Free-mason, NOR Illuminati; WAS "influenced" by French Rosicrucians during his years in France. "Grains of Salt"... LOL! ROFL!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Here's a question I've been wanting to ask;

Let's assume it is eventually proven that Booth was this paid assassin....."What are you thinking this new discovery is going to change in the big picture?" Most likely it will just be an interesting discovery that is talked about, maybe a feature movie, etc., but I don't see it really impacting much of anything.

Dan Brown is working on this, now...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
LC ---- I know nothing about KGC other than what I read here , But I do know from my own experience that the MOST important element in any search is RESEARCH , RESEARCH , RESEARCH !!!!!! You can have a thousand dollars worth of gear , the best detectors and you have NOTHING without having any idea about , Where , who and what your searching for !!!!!

I read a post once by guy who wanted information on CW ( war of northern aggression - depends on who your talking to ) in Colorado

A member wrote back He did not know of any but maybe the poster could give him some leads on German battlefield WW2 relics in ALABAMA

Some times it just a little fact in some off beat post that connects it all

I have been working Shermans Trail from TN to Atlanta --- A fact so many overlook was Georgia was Shermans first assignment out of West Point , He was an engineer and actually mapped and surveyed North Georgia ---- Once I got a copy of his original maps I was able to find locations that have been overlooked by others

Keep your research up !!!!!!!!!!!! I spend about 80 percent of my time here and walking the areas and only 20 percent with any type of detecting equiptment in my hand other than a GPS and it works for me ---

LOTS of Cherokee GOLD in North Georgia; and TRAIL TREES!

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOTS of Cherokee GOLD in North Georgia; and TRAIL TREES!
Know that for a fact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live just outside Dahlonega ----- Fort Bennington was a holding area on the trail --- Streams still produce Some great stories here !!!!!!!! Dont want to hijack the thread

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
As an actor John Wilkes Booth was already wealthy as all master masons usually are.

I'm a master mason and i'm not rich. It's the higher up degrees that take some money along with the knowledge to recieve. A Master Freemason is only the third degree.
Baker

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
ALL BS! Am 32nd - Scottish Rite; Royal Arch Mason - York Rite. Thomas Jefferson was NEVER a Free-mason, NOR Illuminati; WAS "influenced" by French Rosicrucians during his years in France. "Grains of Salt"... LOL! ROFL!
Thomas Jefferson was one of the founding fathers of many things. Before he was president Jefferson was the first United States Secretary of State (1790–1793) serving under President George Washington. With his close friend James Madison he organized the Democratic-Republican Party, and subsequently resigned from Washington's cabinet. Elected Vice President in 1796, when he came in second to John Adams of the Federalists, Jefferson opposed Adams and with Madison secretly wrote the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, which attempted to nullify the Alien and Sedition Acts.
The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions (or Resolves) were political statements drafted in 1798 and 1799, in which the Kentucky and Virginia legislatures took the position that the federal Alien and Sedition Acts were unconstitutional. The resolutions argued that the states had the right and the duty to declare unconstitutional any acts of Congress that were not authorized by the Constitution. In doing so, they argued for states' rights and strict construction of the Constitution. The Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions of 1798 were written secretly by Vice President Thomas Jefferson and James Madison, respectively.
Sounds like the beginnings of a familiar fight that the Knights of the Golden Circle started.......Hhmmmm :thumbsup:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Rebel, you should keep an open mind to who is who in the Freemason world. We ( My Father and I) decoded a K.G.C. cipher that by the placement of lines and points reckoned, affixed the "FINISHED ASHLAR" to another politician in the hierarchy of our United States that had never made a claim, nor had any claim ever been made for 150 years, that he was indeed a Freemason. There was an "Anti-Masonic" movement that kept a lot of Freemason politicians from claiming that they were Freemasons publicly.
Thanks, L.C. Baker

Big Bad John

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was never a Free-mason, but I am a free man looking for the right woman, who would be the best treasure that I even find.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I'm a master mason and i'm not rich. It's the higher up degrees that take some money along with the knowledge to recieve. A Master Freemason is only the third degree.
Baker

Well, Bro... the 3rd IS the highest; ONLY way to get to Scottish Rite, York Rite, AMD, "SHRINE", etc.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, you should keep an open mind to who is who in the Freemason world. We ( My Father and I) decoded a K.G.C. cipher that by the placement of lines and points reckoned, affixed the "FINISHED ASHLAR" to another politician in the hierarchy of our United States that had never made a claim, nor had any claim ever been made for 150 years, that he was indeed a Freemason. There was an "Anti-Masonic" movement that kept a lot of Freemason politicians from claiming that they were Freemasons publicly.
Thanks, L.C. Baker

TJ...? NOPE! NEVER a FreeMason; MY mind IS "wide-open"... AND! NOT into "Conspiracy Theories"; NEITHER was "JW"... a FreeMason. KGC...? MAYBE!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree-it was posted as an example on how one with an agenda to search for conspiracy can take real history and events,mix in some tenuous connections,combine it all with pretzel logic into a semi-believable tale of concocted "evidence".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I DID read somewhere that BRIT FreeMasons "bankrolled" KGC/Copperhead/OAK removal of Lincoln via a KIDNAPPING event; NOT assassination. Based on my R & I, JWB was NOT a "hired gun"; HIS was a PERSONAL VENDETTA (John Yates Beall, JWB's friend).

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The money (gold) that John Wilkes Booth was paid with came from funds gathered by The Knights of the golden Circle Inner Sanctum that was based in Virginia in the late 1840's but with no specific meeting place. These Knights pockets were full and deep with cotton, tobacco, sugar, and slave trading gold that had been built for generations. They began by pooling funds to finance many schemes that changed the laws of the land and made them richer. One of these many schemes was to buy up large amounts of lands in Kansas before it was a state, and populate it with slave owners from the Southern states. They wanted to force the abolitionist (John Brown and the likes)out that had a strong hold beginning to form in that area.
This same group of men would years later fund the kidnapping of Abe Lincoln in Boston, which Pinkerton foiled by putting Lincoln on another train. After 1861 until 1864 their funds were being pumped mostly into the war efforts of the C.S.A. Guns,Ammo,Cannons,Blockade Runner Ships,Supplies, etc. were all part of their cumulative efforts. By the Fall of 1864, they realized they had lost the war. In November of 1864 they sent the funds to New York, City to take Lincoln out of the picture for good..
L.C. Baker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread