Was there a KGC influence in the Ozark mountains

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
If the KGC hid stuff back in the day wouldn't they use known clues that was part of they're order. Like symbols, numbers, and names. Hidden in plain site but to the common man nothing but a curiosity.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes the clues are visible! They are everywhere! Go East at 30 degree from 213 rock! Freemasonry symbols! I'VE found the symbols 60 miles from where I live!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of your trails will lead to the same place just from different directions! I'll help you send me a text! Privately.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is a 333 degree heading good.

Only if you have something to tell you to go 333 degrees for a certain amount of distance. Just taking off without deciphering your signs or symbols would be a waste of time. Post some of your photos and we can help. But to ask a question like this will only lead to confusion. We could answer yes or no and still either one could be right.

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1499654750.663883.jpg . This pointing at 333 degrees

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go east towards water, creek, stream! Big rock turtle sand piles holly tree, double trees iron wood tree 2 streams merge

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1470356 . This pointing at 333 degrees

That is a bent-knee tree and they are pointers. But this one is pointing to something buried right there on the spot. It is within sixty feet or less and can be on the opposite end as KGC like misdirection's. I would look right under the up right bend of the tree maybe three or four feet deep. May be a kettle of gold?

maccounty

Jan 7, 2016
SwMissouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Minelab go find 60 Garrett pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two box Time? Good luck!

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Thanks for the comments. I get back down there and scout around I'll post what I find.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go east in a straight line! Don't worry about the 333 degrees! You'll see another clue. Look for birch trees with markings! Don't lose faith you're closer than you think! Fullfill your destiny! Luck has nothing to do with it, it's all skill!

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510459492.236598.jpg thought I’d post this and see what y’all think. It’s a recent carving close to an old carving. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1510459571.620691.jpg

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get that treasure! I want to just see a picture! Fullfill your destiny and find the treasure! Just remember it's all skill! Just do it! Check out the rock cliffs, you'll see something!

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
The KGC was the most covert organization the country has ever seen. What really happened to them. Did they just disband or are they going by another name now. I’ve often thought on this and can’t see an organization as efficient as that just going away.

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The KGC was the most covert organization the country has ever seen. What really happened to them. Did they just disband or are they going by another name now. I’ve often thought on this and can’t see an organization as efficient as that just going away.

They became businessmen and have monopolies on anything worth $ It took several generations to get where they are at now. The same things you hear about today are the kind of things that the society (s) gained control of in the beginning....at the roots.

In the beginning they got control by buying out the patent rights to what was coming next before it hit the open market.

https://www.thocp.net/hardware/history_of_teletype_development_.htm

Government organizations like the FCC and FTC were formed in the early 1900s to do battle with them, but never recognized their true foe as a secret society that had infiltrated the United States Government about one hundred years before that time in the early 1800s.

Nowadays it looks like this. Same $ at work that were wisely invested generation after generation. At this time it is just business without the secret society in control.....or is it? The real winners are the consumers right???

The Winners in the AT&T-Time Warner Merger Will Be Consumers - Reason.com

morton 1 (1).jpg

L.C. :thumbsup:

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
At the helm of the K.G.C. influence in the State of Missouri was a man named Stephen Friel Nuckolls. He was sent by the K.G.C. in his home state of Virginia to influence the slave trade in Nebraska Territory. He made many trips to Missouri to speak out on the podium about property rights in the new Territory of Nebraska. Property being slaves that were property in the state of Missouri retaining their value and ownership in Nebraska Territory. Nuckolls also enticed the Missourians to cross the state line and influence the voting in Nebraska Territory to be suited for the slave owners in Missouri who wanted to stake a claim in the new territory. Nuckolls frequented a small settlement near Rock Port Missouri that was named Louden. It was there that he would conspire with A.A. Bradford to build the City of Nebraska City, Nebraska to accept military freight from the Government that was coming up the Missouri River from St. Luis and other ports, some as far away as New York, New York. Nuckolls was no fan of John Brown and the abolitionist movement that he was sent to Nebraska to do battle with. Some of history has fell through the cracks, have you ever read about Lane putting a hit on Julius Sterling Morton the Copperhead? Nuckolls speaks of it in the letters I have included with this post. Sterling Price, much like George Bickley was mostly a front man for the true inner circles of the K.G.C and the O.A.K. who he has mysteriously been given credit for naming in 1863.

Look in the diaries of the men you want to know.
L.C. :occasion14:
nuckolls.jpg Letter about john brown and $.JPG Letter about Lane trying to put a hit on Morton.JPG

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the helm of the K.G.C. influence in the State of Missouri was a man named Stephen Friel Nuckolls. He was sent by the K.G.C. in his home state of Virginia to influence the slave trade in Nebraska Territory. He made many trips to Missouri to speak out on the podium about property rights in the new Territory of Nebraska. Property being slaves that were property in the state of Missouri retaining their value and ownership in Nebraska Territory. Nuckolls also enticed the Missourians to cross the state line and influence the voting in Nebraska Territory to be suited for the slave owners in Missouri who wanted to stake a claim in the new territory. Nuckolls frequented a small settlement near Rock Port Missouri that was named Louden. It was there that he would conspire with A.A. Bradford to build the City of Nebraska City, Nebraska to accept military freight from the Government that was coming up the Missouri River from St. Luis and other ports, some as far away as New York, New York. Nuckolls was no fan of John Brown and the abolitionist movement that he was sent to Nebraska to do battle with. Some of history has fell through the cracks, have you ever read about Lane putting a hit on Julius Sterling Morton the Copperhead? Nuckolls speaks of it in the letters I have included with this post. Sterling Price, much like George Bickley was mostly a front man for the true inner circles of the K.G.C and the O.A.K. who he has mysteriously been given credit for naming in 1863.

Look in the diaries of the men you want to know.
L.C. :occasion14:
View attachment 1522964 View attachment 1522965 View attachment 1522966

Thank you, LC. Very interesting!

OP
OP
O

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Thanks LC. I was thinking that they had to have infiltrated another organization like the banking or insurance and the government of would be guesses for me. J P Morgan comes to my mind as a manipulator

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks LC. I was thinking that they had to have infiltrated another organization like the banking or insurance and the government of would be guesses for me. J P Morgan comes to my mind as a manipulator

As far as I know, there were no rosters or minutes kept at the secret meetings they had past 1860, and it is safe to say after the Civil War started in 61 the inner circle that was in control never attended any crowded secret meetings. From what we have seen in the archives, it is most likely the inner circle carried messages to and fro by a third and maybe even fourth party. What was considered as treason doesn't look good on a political resume......unless your on the winning side of the politics, and after 1863 when the Federal Government started arresting politicians like Clement Vallandigham, it was a game changer for the K.G.C. The O.A.K. was formed by the inner circle of the K.G.C. which left a lot of Knights making their own decisions based on what they knew at that time. It had to have been pretty scary once the Castle leaders started getting arrested. I would imagine quite a few of the lesser Knights were slinking off into the shadows to escape prosecution, or death, depending on which side of the line they were on. We can really only wonder what it was like for them based on how little we actually know. I do know for a fact that without a doubt the inner circle of the society managed to make it to at least 1896 before dissolving or being reorganized under another name. The Order of American Knights.

L.C. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread