Watch The Eagle

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING AND WORTH YOUR FEW MINUTES TO VIEW....(ALSO SOME OTHER CLIPS)

"Challenger" is his name. (in honor of the lost space shuttle crew). He is cared for by the non-profit American
Eagle Foundation (AEF). He's a 'human-socialized' bird raised by the people who rescued him after he'd been
blown from a wild Louisiana nest in a storm as a baby in the late 1980's. Declared "non-releasable" by federal
and state wildlife authorities, he was trained by the AEF to perform educational free-flight demonstrations at
high profile public events.

He's the first Bald Eagle in US History that learned to free-fly into stadiums, arenas and ballrooms during the
singing and or playing of the "Star Spangled Banner." The celebrity eagle has appeared at numerous major
sporting events like the World Series, Pro-Bowl, All Star game, BCS National Championship, Fiesta Bowl, Men's
Final Four, etc.

This eagle has also flown before four US Presidents and his life story is told in a children's storybook.

CLICK ON THIS SITE FOR AN INSPIRING PRESENTATION.

[video=youtube;oOZF4vTAF2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=oOZF4vTAF2M&vq=medium[/video]

Enjoy.

Ray

old marine

May 10, 2011
southern ky
Detector(s) used
fisher f 5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im a 63 yo. U.S.M.C. Viet Nam vet and this is a very moving video thanks for posting it old Marine.

OP
OP
Ray S S

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, Marine, You are welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed seeing it. I think it is great and would love to be able
to see him in real life.

Thank you for your time in the Service. :thumbsup:

Have a happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

Ray

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG that was wonderful.....ya darn near had me in tears. very moving and the song went so well with the video!!!!

thanks for posting. I have a bit more pride right now also!! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread