Watchmen ??

LinkHylian

Dec 21, 2012
WA State
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro + ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
"SENTINELS...." that cracked me up good. I'm flashing back to my X-Men watching days. Bobby Ice get in here and help this gov't out!!!!
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D What I think is that "WATCHERS" is incorrect word/"term". SENTINELS is MORE like KGC, as Confederate families "pass" down codes & "responsibilities"; I think hbb/bb is like this, as the "info" is embedded in the DNA somehow, AND! Bob intuitively "knows"; REBEL GOLD is a WONDERFUL book (paperback), as it shows how "the knowledge" CAN be passed down. I REFUSE to believe the "stupid" paranoid, conspiracy theories of occult, secret societies HOG-WASH. I am a FREEMASON, SCV, and will take on ANYONE, who wants to be a FEAR-MONGER! >:(

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sis:
I still don't think your Dad's original medical records would have been sent to the VA......just copies. Also, if your Dad applied for the Agent Orange disability recognition, copies of his records would have had to be sent to the reviewing body, along with everyone ELSE's who applied. Tell the VA to recheck their files for his "misplaced" file. It is not unusual for medical records to be misfiled in the "stack" by a clerk in a hurry. I've seen it happen too many times......plus the clerk could actually mispell the name and file it under the mispelling. My last name can be spelled with either a "c" or a "g".........mine is "g" , but people in a hurry "see" a "c" there because it's more common. If I had a nickle for everytime I've had to correct someone on that point, I'd be richer than Rockefeller. LOL

Be careful of what you say to any of your cousins about "T". If he could get them to testify in court to your words, and if you had no concrete proof, he might sue you for Defamation of Character and take your land as settlement. Just a thought. In your discussions, just get in the habit of using comments like, "rumor has it......." or " I heard through the grapevine......" Never use a first person statement about T unless you have the solid proof to back your statements. Sounds like he would actually try the lawsuit angle if he could get a nephew or niece to testify for him in court. Just be careful in this area. Set HIM up.......

Ignore any naysaying johnny come latelys on the forum. It's not unusual for some poor, bored individual to jump into a thread with some negative comment to try to get an argument started. Just ignore them.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Dreams, Spirits, Premonitions
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Shortstack, I'll let mother know to go back and find out more. I appreciate your advice as well as that of everyone else.
Thanks!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sis, the record clerks will tell you Mom that the records are not filed by name, but by number. The medical records jackets are designed to reflect the social security number, in large numbers across the end flap. Tell them the same thing about mis-fillings. The NUMBERS can be mis-read as easily as names. I've seen THAT, too. People in a hurry screw up and often an over worked clerk will only halfassed file things. THAT happens in civilian life as well as military. :censored: I'm sorry I didn't remember this "number" thing before. I had a "senior" moment. :laughing7:

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I am reading this correctly you need to look at your Dads DD214 discharge , and see what his serial number was , Thats the key because from my own knowledge the NAVY and Marines were still using a number NOT THE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER , During Viet Nam in the late 60's I am not sure about Air Force or Army but I would gather that all branches switched to the SS number at about the same time ------- I do know that there was a huge Fire in St Louis in the seventies at a military record storage center and many hard copies of the records were lost ------ If you dad was getting some sort of VA payments than the record has to exist there --- You best bet is to appear at a VA service center , wait in line and get to someone face to face , Then explain what your seeking _ Good Luck

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That mysterious fire destroyed the records of the WW2 vets' area. My Dad's was one of those.

I don't remember when the military numbers changed to our SSN's , but everyone's records would have been changed over to the new system, even if they had retired or taken discharge before the number changeover. The Air Force medical records are in a yellow / orange colored file folder with black numbers and markings on the edges.

EDIT: Sis, if your Mom has your Dad's DD-214 LONG FORM, protect it well. We were told that if the long form was lost, we couldn't get another copy......just SHORT form. What I did was take MY long form to my county seat and registered it. NOW, I can go there and get a certified copy anytime I need to, should I ever lose the original. In YOUR case, I don't know if I'd do that with your Dad's. Uncle T might could get a copy for nerferious (sp) reasons.

Last edited:

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember overseas (APO) we used his SSN to send and receive mail. We'll search for the DD-214 LONG FORM
Thanks

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I remember overseas (APO) we used his SSN to send and receive mail. We'll search for the DD-214 LONG FORM
Thanks
Hey just a second quick thought Your MOM may be able to file a request under the FREEDOM of Information act with the FEDS --- That should bring up all the info they have on him if I am correct Google it Cant hurt

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Thanks

If your dad died from Agent Orange poisoning, your mom would be eligible for survivors benefits if she's still alive. I had a service connected cancer when I was 47 but my doctors told me I was cured so I didn't put in for any disability even though the surgery caused many bad side effects. Three years later it came back and I had to have 39 radiation treatments. After that I put the paperwork in so that if the cancer ever kills me, my wife will get survivor benefits, about 1100 bucks a month. I went to the local American Legion and they helped me get through the process. You might want to try the same thing if you want to find your dad's records. The Legion people are pretty squared away.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks to all. :)

Steve, it is a Gift.
It is just one of the Gifts of The Spirit...

And, now that I've read around a bit in this forum,
I know why I can see them and hear them so well, when I'm there - It's because I am In the Grid > that they built
(ok, this is really mind-blowing & deeper than I've realized).

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all. :)

Steve, it is a Gift.
It is just one of the Gifts of The Spirit...

And, now that I've read around a bit in this forum,
I know why I can see them and hear them so well, when I'm there - It's because I am In the Grid > that they built
(ok, this is really mind-blowing & deeper than I've realized).

Sis, your Granddad's place might be on a Ley Line......or even a junction of Ley Lines. That just popped to mind when I read your comment above. Might not be, but it would sure fit the situation.

Sis

Jan 29, 2013
Breezy Hills
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Sis, your Granddad's place might be on a Ley Line......or even a junction of Ley Lines. That just popped to mind when I read your comment above. Might not be, but it would sure fit the situation.
Interesting... and it keeps going. While researching grids & ley lines just now - I found my middle name (though the article was talking about something else related) and the meaning or Goddess it relates to and then reading more I've found the reason I think that I've always wanted to build an 8 sided house there. I had no idea about any of this when I felt to build an octagon house was a good idea.
This is really weird for me, but at the same time it does make some sense...

*edit*

02/17/13

Something else I've just found that relates. I've always called my sisters, nieces and daughters / other females i like a pet name - "Puella" - actually, the words I use are Sissy Puella - or Their First Name and then Puella. I had no idea this was the name of a Goddess (The Eternal Girl) or even why the name came to me all those years ago / actually, I thought it was a name I made up since, I don't remember ever hearing it or knowing anything of her - but, for some reason this stands out to me as some sort of tie...

Most often I say, "Alright, Puella" or "Alright, Sissy Puella"

Another thing being that when choosing the options for my father's headstone - I chose the obelisk shape rather than the arch or cross shapes - as I felt this was the best choice to suit him.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Interesting... and it keeps going. While researching grids & ley lines just now - I found my middle name (though the article was talking about something else related) and the meaning or Goddess it relates to and then reading more I've found the reason I think that I've always wanted to build an 8 sided house there. I had no idea about any of this when I felt to build an octagon house was a good idea.

Bro. Albert Pike, 33rd Degree (FM - A&ASR), BIG KGC guy... DID "work" up the "Master Grid" from DC. After the CONFEDERATE WAR, he traveled ALL over USA, to "check things out"...

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bro. Albert Pike, 33rd Degree (FM - A&ASR), BIG KGC guy... DID "work" up the "Master Grid" from DC. After the CONFEDERATE WAR, he traveled ALL over USA, to "check things out"...
I got my conceal and carry permit last spring at a masonic lodge in a one horse town. Upon entering the lodge there was a luminated showcase with one book on display....A book all about Albert Pike. Upon completion of the classroom part of the class, we proceeded to whom I found out to be the "head" mason of that lodges farm. Adjacent to the firing range were several unmistakable KGC trees....Steve

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
If your dad died from Agent Orange poisoning, your mom would be eligible for survivors benefits if she's still alive. I had a service connected cancer when I was 47 but my doctors told me I was cured so I didn't put in for any disability even though the surgery caused many bad side effects. Three years later it came back and I had to have 39 radiation treatments. After that I put the paperwork in so that if the cancer ever kills me, my wife will get survivor benefits, about 1100 bucks a month. I went to the local American Legion and they helped me get through the process. You might want to try the same thing if you want to find your dad's records. The Legion people are pretty squared away.

AGREE!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

Thomas Jefferson's Retreat, POPLAR FOREST (@ 6 miles west of me, in Bedford County, Va.) is a 8-sided house with 7 steps to get into; HEAVY Rosicrucian "influence" from his years in France. OLD University of Virginia (aka Academical Village) is ALSO HEAVY with Rosicrucian "influence". "Google" Jefferson Ley Lines... Axis Mundi.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I got my conceal and carry permit last spring at a masonic lodge in a one horse town. Upon entering the lodge there was a luminated showcase with one book on display....A book all about Albert Pike. Upon completion of the classroom part of the class, we proceeded to whom I found out to be the "head" mason of that lodges farm. Adjacent to the firing range were several unmistakable KGC trees....Steve

Sounds EXCITING! HH!

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
Sis, since your dad had a service connected disability-- there should be a CLAIM number, which is also a good tracker.

20TN40

Mar 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, most amazing! My father was also a Mason and my GGGrandfather is rumored to have been in the KGC. I read way back in this thread a mention of Clinch Mountain....don't know if it's referring to the one in TN, but I live very close to there. Sis, looks like a lot of your posts have been edited, I'm sure for personal safety, but could you inbox me and let me know if you are anywhere near East TN or Western NC? Look forward to hearing more of your story!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread