We are back from this months extended road trip and we found

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Quite the mix bag of goodies, Started off thursday evening with Bobbie finding the 14k wedding band and I found the 10k white and yellow Horse pendent not much clad less than 4.00 between us but we were off and running, Friday detected couple of spots in between driving and shopping, first spot had brand new mulch but it produced the pretty 10k/peridot ring, Bobbie foud her Sac dollar there on her first signal, The other spot we detected produced some clad and costume jewelry. First school we detected Saturday morning, Bobbie found small silver cross and a reading award identical to one she had just found the night before. I found 2 of my 3 foreign coins there one is espana 20 euro, other german coin. We then spent a couple of hours checking spots that I had planned for us to detect but unfortunately, they were all fenced in with no way to get in.
Because this was a longer road trip than usual , I had also plotted another counties schools including 5 that we had never been to before, so off we went. First place in this county produced some clad and I found my 3rd foreign coin of the day , the asian one Bobbie found the toll token from New Hampshire . Next school Bobbie found the pretty silver ring with turqouise, I found the heavy bling silver cross, next spot we found the skunk. By now we were getting tired we drove aound checking a couple of spots and hunted one more we both found some glad and each of us found a silver earring.
We hit 5 more spots by 2:00 this afternoon and then we started heading home. First site gave bobbie her 2nd gold ring of the trip 10k heart ring with diamond chip. Second spot I found the 14k white gold bracelet and silver pacifier pendent, 3rd spot we found another skunk. Quick bite of lunch and it was getting hot out. Bobbie said she was up for 2 more schools. First one after lunch she found the heavy silver band, at the last spot we found some clad and not much else.
Getting back home and cleaning up, Our combined totals was 37.00 in clad, 5 pieces of gold jewelry, 7 pieces of silver jewelry, foreign coins from 4 different countries, some other knickknacks and oh yea and tons and tons of trash. So much I had to empty my pouch out last night at hotel.
So yea we had a great trip , cant wait to see what next monthes weekend
brings
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1639.JPG
    DSCF1639.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 542
  • DSCF1651.JPG
    DSCF1651.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 539
  • DSCF1656.JPG
    DSCF1656.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 529
  • DSCF1654.JPG
    DSCF1654.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 521
Upvote 0

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Wow!! Great weekend you too! Congrats on all the goodies!

I think my fave is the periodot ring. Shes a pretty one! The gold bracelet is very noce and that bling cross is huge! Very cool!!

Smiles!
BDoo

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You two have the best plans and they are always great ones! Congrats on all those finds! Awesome!

Nana :)

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
You folks sure have got the system down
in finding spots and neat finds.

And it seems you both enjoy it so much ;D

Life can be good.

both of you have a good un................
SHERMANVILLE

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave & Bobbie,

Thumbs up!! Excellent finds! I need a road trip like that too...WTG! ;D

;) RR

Attachments

• pac3dthumbsup.jpg
    pac3dthumbsup.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 461
  • pac3dthumbsup.jpg
    pac3dthumbsup.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 470

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! The Queen and King of Bling doin it again.Congrats to you both.HH

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Good Lord!

Way to go guys! You're finding gold and silver by the pound at this point! :D

Rock on!

Ridley

W6PEA

Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, Mexifornia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Gt, Minelab SD2200v2, Minelab ExlporerSE Pro 2
I don't know where you were but it looked to be very fruitful for your efforts. Great finds it is really a shame the local schools around here are all locked up and have grounds keepers living on the school grounds because of the little gang bangers and taggers :'(

You can't even get on the School grounds anymore. I remember when I was a kid the school grounds were always open and you were allowed to go there and play. Now it seems like you set foot on a school ground here in So. Cal. and it's like they call out the swat team to investigate. ::)

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent Job! Love the cross

HH
-GC

Green1