We Are Now In November, And The Stingers Still Syphoning Rings From The Soil

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
We Are Now In November, And The Stinger's Still Syphoning Rings From The Soil

sundayhunt.jpg

Cut, raked & bagged the leaves and grass this morning. Headed out this afternoon to search for rings and loot at a couple of schools/sports fields. Managed plenty of coins plus a nice silver ring. The ground is starting to freeze, as some of the coins had lumps of dirt glued to them with frost. .....SCARY :sad7:

Attachments

• sunday wheat  ring.jpg
    sunday wheat ring.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 218
Re: We Are Now In November, And The Stinger's Still Syphoning Rings From The Soil

........John......The Gold Stinger's origins started with the old Garrett Groundhog 15 KHZ circuit and I think that the model before the Gold Stinger was the Garrett A2B or A3B which was an enhanced and modified Groundhog........you probably already know this.......if you had experience with the Groundhog how does the Gold Stinger compare?? I in the future may acquire one......I think that with the frequency at 15 KHZ that the old coils should work if the right connector is used!!......HH........Joe

Re: We Are Now In November, And The Stinger's Still Syphoning Rings From The Soil

You amaze me John with your skill and dedication. Great finds and you have also got me hooked with the Infinium as I went on my first hunt with it. Got lots of bobby pins but hopefully I'll learn. Now you've got me thinking about getting a Scorpion. Thanks for the encouragement. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back