We got to get out of here before I get hypnotized!

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My wife and I were in town, it was late and dark and we were tired and needed something to eat. Wendys was right there so I pulled in right in front of the glass front and the glass door where you could clearly see the cash register/order spot. We went in, ate and were in process of going back to the truck when my wife decided to get a refill of her soda. I went on out to the truck and started it up to get the heater going. This rather large woman had gone in and was ordering her meal, I could see her clearly.

My wife finally made it to the truck and was getting in when I told her, "We gotta go before I get hypnotized! She gave me the look as she sat down and asked, "What?" I told her again, "We gotta go before I get hypnotized!" (when I think of being hypnotized, I think of the swaying pocket watch) and then I pointed to the rather plump rear end swaying back and forth as the woman waited for her order. Immediately, the sound of snorting and coughing ensued as soda came out of my wife's nose while she laughed. As she tried not to laugh and to wipe her face clean, I told her, "So you see why I have to get out of here now." The woman was still swaying back and forth as we left. My wife laughed and said that nobody would believe this. I just thought how it would have made a great scene in a movie with my wife snorting soda. she admitted that she nearly wet herself she laughed so hard.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good one. Sometimes I ask friends if they have something in their mouths before I tell them a true but wild story.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good one Dirtloter. It brings to mind too the old song, "We gotta get out of this place" Lol. I didn't realize that you were able to move soda from one place to another not by your mind, but rather your words. Hee. I guess your wife knows first hand.

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
my wife got up this morning still laughing about it so I had to post it. I didn't include the part where she thumped me but then laughed

OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I remember a song about the Buttz Sisters with Bertha Buttz back in the 70s

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I can see and hear it now! Walking and swaying to the beat of the Energizer Bunny commercial. Great story DL!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread