we need to help a hero

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
hey tnet family i belive it is time to come to give back to a family memberthat has been overseas.the soldier was over seas doing his duty things happen and you have to do things to keep the family afloat .he had his wife sell his metal detectors to make ends meet.so how do we go about setting up a fund for us to get him set back up in the hobbie ?maybe get ahold of garrett or whites or even fisher and lesche get him a machine ,digger tool , and a pinpointer ,find bag , and some good gloves . its the least we can do he was overseas taking care of the men fighting for our country.so someone contact me and se what we can get going for LIBRALABSOLDIER.

Upvote 0

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was looking at his mail and when I read it, I thought now who is going to solve this problem...... Thank you for thinking the same way.
I wish I could help him, but am living in South Africa..... But I know it will happen, my prayers are on this one.

God bless
Peter

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Let me know if I can do anything.
Great thing you are doing.
Joe

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is a nice gesture your attempting. I have some advice.. first Whites has told me in the past that they do not donate so, forget that avenue. Minelab is a wonderful company who has done these things in the past for such causes. Tesoro and(Margaret) @ Kellyco has also done this.Private message me and I will send you the per tinate info you need.Or I can help you with this. But, you must be ready to prove That this is where the equipment is going. Kudos to you on your sincere efforts! Sincerely....4-h education center

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions