May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry this isn't the right forum ,but we should all take a moment. f4 almost 2 miles wide .stay safe my freinds

just saw it on the UK news, its sounds like a big one, & I'm glad I'm a few hundred miles away, stay safe

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Praying for safety for all in the path of the tornadoes.

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping for the best for all those effected by tornadoes in Oklahoma this weekend.
ZDD

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry this isn't the right forum ,but we should all take a moment. f4 almost 2 miles wide .stay safe my freinds

I'm watching it on the news rite now how horrible our prayers are with these people.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

PhilBarnett

Oct 6, 2012
Englewood
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Fisher Gold Bug, Garretts ACE-350 and Garrett's pinpointer pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is sad. Watching it on the news now. It totally wiped out a school with all the teachers and children inside.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

bryanleemc

Mar 31, 2013
Richland, WA
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75, Gerrett 750
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a lot of family near Shawnee and my mom is in McAlester, which is about to get hit. SO far, everyone is safe....

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
The last time Moore got hit, we were driving north from McAllen, and planned to stay in the Motel-6. You may wonder what Motel-6. Exactly. There was one there when we left McAllen. As we got closer, the word came we would not be staying there. So, we stopped in Norman. The next morning as we drove by we could see part of the Motel gone. As far as I know they did not rebuild. I think this is the third tornado hit on Moore in not too many years.

Latest news is all students in that elementary school took cover in hallways and under decks. No report of any deaths.

Edited: CNN disagrees, says they are not all accounted for, and they are pulling students out from rubble.

Last edited:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know that area very well. I lived in OKC, but the school district was in Moore. My prayers are with all there and in the midwest.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wife & I have been glued to the TV watching this,hopefully they'll find more people alive.

TheInspector

Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore.....
Tesoro Sand Shark.......
Garrett AT Gold...............
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT - AKA The Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course, I am sad for everyone affected by this tragedy, but I want to point out that one of our own, Bart Davis, of Big Boys Hobbies is located in Moore, Oklahoma. Bart, I hope you and yours are safe this evening.

recondigger

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2012
Western New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
garrett at4 beach hunter, bounty hunter,CZ-5,CZ-7, Minelab EXP SE, Garrett ACE-150, E-Trac, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course, I am sad for everyone affected by this tragedy, but I want to point out that one of our own, Bart Davis, of Big Boys Hobbies is located in Moore, Oklahoma. Bart, I hope you and yours are safe this evening.

Second that! And I'm praying for everyone over there

Scouts out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread