Weaver creek gold with pictures

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone as you all that have followed my posts know i have a few claims on weaver creek so i thought id share some photos. TimC which is TerryC brothers helped me build the highbanker to recover the gold. We took a old power sluice dredge box and turned it into a highbanker. I believe i lost gold due to the metal riffles not solid on the miners carpet but anyways here is some gold! 1124131154.jpg 1124131311.jpg

Upvote 0

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
looks like a great start.
Got a pic of the hgihbanker or sluice.

johnnysau

Apr 23, 2012
Reno NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what i've never understood, isn't it fairly easy to put a tub under the tailings to check gold recovery until things get fine tuned. A lot of labor goes into the process
be nice to know if things are going over the end. Just a thought.

johnnysau

OP
OP
K

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i do have a picture of it. Its a powersluice with wooden highbanker box. if i get some time ill post it

OP
OP
K

keepmehumblelord

Jan 10, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i here you johnny, i tested a few pans and no gold but i didnt leave a catch basin such as a pan under the bottom of the sluice long enough to even find out. I plan on rerunning the materials possibly if i set up my new highbanker next to the pile of dirt i was digging and if i find gold i will rerun the the mucked out material. I believe after running a 1/5 yard of material through keenes powersluice i was convinced that i was loosing gold for the fact after about half way through my riffles were full of black sand as arizona has the most black sand ive ever seen and therefore allowing gold to tumble down. i have solved this issue by purchasing gold hog mat a high exchange rate mat which i could have run the 1/5 yard in 10 minutes instead of 1 hr and had a way better recovery wait. I cant wait to put it to the test. Im fully confident in the new mat for Doc has done close to 100 tests on the GOLD HOG mat FULL tests which are amazing to learn how the mat works. instead of half shovel full in the highbanker time to kick it up to dumping a 5 gallon bucket in 15 seconds into the sluice

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread