Attachments

• 071e_1.jpg
    071e_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 863
  • 071e_1.jpg
    071e_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 852
Upvote 0
You got some nice buckles. Theres gotta be some coins around there somewhere.

Hey! Another Bama hunter! Welcome to Tnet! Love the finds! Keep 'em coming!

Nana :)

Well I'll be DANGED! Nice relics there! You've got at least THREE GREAT CW finds there!

Shoulder scale piece at the top, Kepi buckle in the center, and a Scabbard Tip at the lower left.

WELL DONE!

Had to have been a Veteran living there long ago. You're likely to find a CW button there--hopefully a Southern Beauty.

That's a Good CW hunt Anyday in my book.

-Buckleboy

AND what looks like ANOTHER portion of the sword scabbard right above the scabbard tip. So make that FOUR CW relics!

WeaponsUSMC said:
Looks like a rifle butt stock plate as well. nice relics

I'll be danged. You're right! I didn't look closely enough--and it was on edge so I didn't see its oval shape. Nice eyes, USMC!

Looks like bits and piece of both the sword and the gun--I think I'd be diggin the heck out of ANY Iron Overload signal I got there!

-Buckleboy

VOL1266-X said:
Good Going!!! Is that a CW scabbard tip on the lower left? Regards from Tennessee.

See my reply above. :P

Good to see you online, Q!

The iron piece right in the middle looks like a BUTT PLATE too...SO that would make it 5 CW Relics...and that looks like a CW Era suspender buckle next to the kepi buckle...Great Job Bud!! :wink: :wink:

I see that it has been mentioned already above. On another note, is that a piece of a sword hanger??

i'm going back this weekend to find the whole csa camp thats supposed to be there
I THANK ALL OF YOU THAT ID MY FINDS FOR ME. I'LL POST WHAT I FIND THIS WEEKEND.... BEST OF " L U C K" TO THE REST OF YOU...
THANKS T - NET AGAIN..

mlhudson said:
i'm going back this weekend to find the whole csa camp thats supposed to be there
I THANK ALL OF YOU THAT ID MY FINDS FOR ME. I'LL POST WHAT I FIND THIS WEEKEND.... BEST OF " L U C K" TO THE REST OF YOU...
THANKS T - NET AGAIN..

Good luck to YOU! I can't wait to see what you find.

Regards,

Buckleboy

I see 17......17 piece's there that are CW (or related)......I hate when I dig the old "STUFF" :thumbsup: Awesome dig's,need a weekend partner ::) Beautiful Stuff!!!!

{Sentinel} said:
The iron piece right in the middle looks like a BUTT PLATE too...SO that would make it 5 CW Relics...and that looks like a CW Era suspender buckle next to the kepi buckle...Great Job Bud!! :wink: :wink:

I see that it has been mentioned already above. On another note, is that a piece of a sword hanger??
I'm looking at least 4 maybe 5 sword related item's Josh! All 17 item's......

civilman1 said:
{Sentinel} said:

I see that it has been mentioned already above.  On another note, is that a piece of a sword hanger??

OK now I'm dying to know what you were thinking the other iron piece was?  It's not quite the right shape to be a gun tool...

:icon_scratch:

Buckles For Jesus said:
civilman1 said:
{Sentinel} said:

OK now I'm dying to know what you were thinking the other iron piece was? It's not quite the right shape to be a gun tool...

:icon_scratch:
I'm thinking pocket knife....where'd the gun tool come in ??? I think mlhudson might be able to answer that one?

Yep.  Pocket knife is a good guess. That's such a great bunch of relics... Most of the 17 items are CW ERA for sure--but the scale and kepi buckle they are most Certainly CW--or at least Gov't issued.  The other weaponry pieces...it strikes me that they are just too coincidental to be non-CW. 

I see a William's Cleaner "zinc stud" there also ML.....can you get some better pic's(individually)by any chance or when you get them all cleaned up.Thank's,appreciate it....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back