Weird Box

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a box today from my main bank and it had the following on it and was not sealed with tape. This bank had no clue why I wanted to order coins when I started a week or so ago so I am surprised I may of picked up a dump here. Any clue what the lettering stands for?

thanks and good luck

Jeff photo.JPG

Upvote 0

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess is that's the couriers own code for how many boxes he has to deliver to each bank that day

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, yes it is a box of halves

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and it was a skunk :( Not many marked coins so not sure if it was a dump or not, but my guess is no. Been through 5 boxes in my first week and a half and only 2 40% so far. A few more coming today so hope I can get to a 1 per box avg as I would be happy with that.

good luck,

Jeff

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen similar markings on some of my boxes. I think it is a intergalactic space/time coordiante, but I am not totally sure.

OP
OP
J

JeffG

May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that is the case and you crack it, please let me know. I have been searching for those for a long time :)

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've had boxes with writing on it like that too, i have no clue... but one of my best boxes had writing on it, there's no rhyme or reason to why the boxes have writing on them... i once got a dime box that said: "$236.70 extra" on the box, maybe concerning my dime shortage with the coin machine...
hh
buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread