weird event

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
at the bank today, I was about to go back into my car to get my debit card so the tellers don't know my SS numba. This punk, he comes walking toward the bank, with a ski mask on, you know like the COD style ones. you dont walk toward a bank wit dat mask on. it had teeth, and he was also wearing sunglasses, which made it look 10x worse. I jump in my car, lock it, and start it up. I would have driven forward and smashed him if he would have turned toward the bank door. He knew this too, and must have backed down. dawg, you gotta be careful at these banks, some real sicko's walking by, I think if I was not in my car, he would have walked in and robbed the place. be careful this time of year homies, and if you see some people like this outside, you gotta say something to the tellers; betta safe than sorry.

Upvote 0

Novapax

Jan 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
In armed when I pick up coin. Hell, I'm armed all the time.

Feel bad for the fool that tries to rob the bank while I'm there.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Yo I know what kinda ski masks youre talkin about this one right 854352-blazeownavataranimatedrw9_large[1].jpg

Dawg if he had tried something you woulda smashed him...you bein shot three times makes you invisible homie. Stay safe homies

OP
OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
more than three times em, i've lost count after 3 though! it was not an ordinary ski mask, I see people wearing normal ones all the time. It looked like this one:
4ae1c845ead04_83548n.jpg
He had sunglasses on to, and by dog spelt backward, it was not sunny enough out to need them on.

CopperHoarder

Dec 23, 2012
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Don't use one yet.
Primary Interest:
Other
That's crazy lol, I had a weird guy come in behind me looking like he was going to rob the place lol. My town at 1700 people in it, we've had a heck of a year (past 2 months lol) 3 atms stolen from 2 bars and 1 gas station + people busting into cars at night. I live in the country though ;p

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, you don't want to be caught up in that. If not for my lack of paranoia, I'd be armed while out in publick. Play it safe.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ROFL 50cent :laughing9: too funny :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread