Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm Amanda and I'm currently located in central NC...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Born2Scavenge! Take a look (if you haven't already) at Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Northwren, Amanda and Scrooge. 🙋

Jun 20, 2018
treasure valley Id
Detector(s) used
TnR Long range metal detector / and as of right now the garret Ace 350(not good for nugget shooting) but my long is awesome
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello just a gold hunter that need help identifying some ores I've found AU and PT group ore's

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello just a gold hunter...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Just a Gold Hunter! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome aboard RevAndy and Happy retirement! Good luck with your detecting! It is a lot of fun. You might want to look into RIRelics. Check them out on Facebook. I am not a member but did participate in their first annual hunt this year in Cumberland, RI!

Genaya

Tenderfoot
Jul 3, 2018
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey yall! I hope everyone is doing well this morning! My name is Genaya, and I live in Mississippi. I'm so happy to be here and I hope to find out about some of my little treasures I've acquired over the past few years. Google speaks highly of this community, and i look forward to speaking with yall!!

RayBan

Jul 3, 2018
Miami/Key Largo
Detector(s) used
Pulse 8X & Garret SH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing great today! My name is Bobby AKA RayBan, and I live in South Miami. I have been hunting beach & wreck on/off for about 5 years & looking to get back in to it again. I have a 33 foot triple engine boat in Biscayne Bay, Miami, FL. Looking to meet some fellow south florida hunters or even somebody to team up to search for wrecks and to do surveys. Look forward to sharing my experience & finds with you all. "Cheers!!"

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Genaya and Bobby. 🙋

Ray223

Jul 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! Im new to the site and new to detecting. I live in Dallas TX and look forward to learning more about treasure hunting so I can put it to use.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Ray. 🙋

smoortz

Jul 9, 2018
West Sunbury, PA
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi, I'm Brett!
I'm currently attending Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania majoring in Applied Geographic Technology. I am also into orienteering and wilderness survival. I was recently tasked with guiding some treasure hunters deep into the mountains of Central Pennsylvania and ended up finding this site during some Google searches on the subject. I'm thrilled about the prospect of guiding trips like this and would love the opportunity to help with more expeditions like this one. If anyone needs help with mapping out routes or needs a guide to get you in and out, let me know. Brett

mudd1761

Greenie
Jul 15, 2018
Riverside ca
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello I to am a new member i hope to get this artifact i found on the santa ana river here in so cal identified

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2018
Modesto
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up everyone, I'm new here and i have a new top of the line metal detector i bought about a year ago. Haven't had the chance to really go and search, been working 70 to 80 hours a week. But looking for some buddies to go treasure hunting with. Let me know,
Adolfo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread