Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's up everyone, I'm new here...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Adolfo. 🙋

Kneelteam6

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2018
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings from Berks county, Pennsylvania. New to metal detecting and ordering my first detector (Tesoro Compadre). I live on a propery that contains an old hotel, now a tavern, built in 1830. I live upstairs and how convienent. There is an old barn, a runoff creek, a pond and small wooded area. It boarders an old school (now a church) and have met a few seniors that remember playing hocky on that pond, as children. Sounds like a match made in heaven for my new found hobby. Wish me luck and I will let you all know how it's going.
Best regards, Craig

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋 Best of luck...hope to see some neat finds soon. 😁

PatnSara

Jul 22, 2018
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, my husband n I are from Florida. We moved out here to Nevada with our 2 boys to try to look for gold and have an adventure. We do not know what we are doing and hope to find friends and fellow miners to help us in our adventure! Thanks and hope to meet some great people. I hope I'm doing this right.( sorry I'm new to this, can use all the help :)

Robotgirl

Tenderfoot
Jul 22, 2018
Phoenix AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! I’m from Arizona,really enjoying reading everyone’s stories and finds, seems like a great positive community:cat:

DetectMan

Greenie
Jul 22, 2018
The Netherlands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
best detector members,

I am Danny from the Netherlands and am now looking for 22 years to antiquities and last years very active in the water.
metal detection is my passion and since a year I have been collecting metal detector patches all over the world, if you have something else that you do not do anything with, I really like to recommend.

Last edited by a moderator:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
best detector members,

I am Danny from the Netherlands and am now looking for 22 years to antiquities and last years very active in the water.
metal detection is my passion and since a year I have been collecting metal detector patches all over the world, if you have something else that you do not do anything with, I really like to recommend.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Danny! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Netherlands for information directly related to your country.

MaureenPM

Jul 27, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! New member from Arizona. I collect perfume bottles, and various other things, such as miniature porcelain shoes. Glad I found this site!

freeqgirl

Tenderfoot
Jul 31, 2018
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Bounty Hunter - TreasureHunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! Hello!! Newbie here, started MD'ing this spring and it has been so much fun!!! I have run across this site a few times researching and thought it was a good time to get involved since I have decided to stay in the hobbie. :-)

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Yooper. 🙋

Top Member Reactions