Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

wheatfinder13

Silver Member
Nov 23, 2012
New Orleans
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 ,garret pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello tnet I live in the New Orleans area and just wanted to say hi

bill27

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Wicked,

Joined yesterday. Great site. After bounding through the Dominican (including Trujillo's old property) with a white's coin shooter spent several years in Costa Rica with a GMT. Rio Tigre is a popular spot there.

Now living in Panama, and the famed Veraguas gold belt has proven to be a dud. None of the locals are panning, or even aware of the gold. Lots of other spots I guess.

All the best.

thedig

Nov 28, 2012
Hello all. I'm new to treasurenet and metal detecting. i'm looking forward to hearing about all the wonderful finds. I live in Gardendale Al, north of Birmingham. Is there anyone in the area that might can tell me of some good places to hunt? Thanking you in advance.

Lon Helmick

Nov 23, 2012
Montrose, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Compass: Yukon 77B, Tesoro: Tej'on
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Western Colorado,
I am a new member as of November 2012, my interest are in Metal Detecting and Prospecting. Would like to hear from any other members in my area to find out what your interests are and the areas of search you use.
Have a good day!
Lon Helmick

jbc

Nov 27, 2012
Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone .. I am Barry from central AL. Looking for fellow prospectors. I would love to talk to anyone that is in my area am having a tough time figuring out what I can and can not do in AL.

JTnashville

Tenderfoot
Dec 2, 2012
Nashville
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everybody. also new to the site and new to relic hunting/metal detecting. Just moved to Nashville TN from Cincinnati OH. (did 2 years at fort campbell in the army, which sparked my interest in the nashville area and finding civil war items. Looking to get with somebody or a group of people to go hunting with and find my own pieces of history (rather than buying them!!) Thanks everybody, and hope to hear from some folks who are looking for a partner or willing to lend some advice

Paleopilot

Dec 4, 2012
South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I'm a new guy to this forum, after reading many of the postings I decided to "jump in". Lots of expertise and passion for the hobby here!
I'm a retired Senior, Veteran, Pilot and Fossil Collector. I will no doubt have plenty of questions and hopefully answers for anyone in my area of expertise.
Fossils are my primary passion but I love to collect artifacts as well.
Warmest regards, Thomas

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI TO EVERYONE, IVE BEEN DIGGING COINS AND BOTTLES NOW 4 40 YRS, I LIVE IN CENTRAL NY, BROOME COUNTY. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM MY FELLOW DIGGERS-----TODAY I FOUND MY FIRST 1863 ARMY NAVY CIVIL WAR TOKEN---STILL JUST AS MUCH FUN AS IT WAS WHEN I STARTED AT AGE 13.-----------HAPPY DIGGIN

Corson24

Dec 5, 2012
Hello treasure hunters!! I am from Ontario Canada and am brand new to this very exciting hobby and passion!! Just wondering if I can get some advice about a good entry level detector!! I'm looking at the Minelab x-terra 505 and was wondering if this would be a good choice!! Thanks in advance for any advice!!

doc801

Dec 5, 2012
EAST RIDGE, TN
Detector(s) used
GARRET ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER PIONEER 202
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Everyone! Greetings from South Eastern Tenn. I gotten back into metal detecting after a 2 year layover. It feels good and noticve many changes concerning the TVA. I had to reconnect with the property owners and made out the new permission forms. I like to hear from others. Its good to be back and Thanks to TreasureNet. doc801

colin59

Greenie
Dec 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am another newbie here and to Treasure hunting,,,,I am English but have come her to live in the Philippines with my Filipino wife,,,,is there anybody here from the phill ?,,,,

joeismad

Dec 7, 2012
Hi folks,

I'm a newbie as well. Just started hunting last night. DFW Texas.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

mikesmac

Dec 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all from Western New York State..... just south of Buffalo,

I found this site when looking to replace my olddddd Garrett GMH CXIII and wanted to find a good replacement and the best place to get it. I've been lurking for a while but just finally decided to register because this forum was a great aid in my search, and so I could post and report on my results....."Mission accomplished!" Looking forward to contributing to the forum.

Mike

beginner

Greenie
Dec 14, 2012
knoxville tn
Detector(s) used
x-terra 30
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello treasure junkies! im 16, i own an x terra 30, i love the idea of finding history in the ground. ive only been out a couple times looking for the goods. im loooking for advice and and informatin on plenty of things, seeing that i lack the experience. all help will be highly appreciated!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys hang on. T-net is a fun ride. You can learn a lot about your hobbies and make great friends along the way. Explore the site and have fun.
Happy Hunting
TnMtns

pastymuncher

Dec 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all. just joined the site and am based in cornwall uk. been detecting mostly beaches and use a cscope cs3mx for dry sand and cs4pi pulse for the wet sand.i`ve been detecting for over thirty years and love it! any comments would be great.

Pooterdin

Dec 16, 2012
Chesterfield, VA
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Newbie from Richmond VA. Excited to start hunting. Bought myself a Garrett Ace 350 for my Christmas present and got my 10 yr. old a 1st pilot. Any tips on how to start and places to hunt would be great. Thank you and have a Great Holiday Season and Merry Christmas.

centurion

Greenie
Nov 18, 2012
Pooterdin said:
Hello, Newbie from Richmond VA. Excited to start hunting. Bought myself a Garrett Ace 350 for my Christmas present and got my 10 yr. old a 1st pilot. Any tips on how to start and places to hunt would be great. Thank you and have a Great Holiday Season and Merry Christmas.

Welcome we are in Louisa county and have just started ourselves. Just be sure anywhere you go you have permission. Don't be afraid to knock on doors and ask for permission

Fred

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread