Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I’m new to the site and hope to make some new friends and get some questions answered. I live in Roanoke VA...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

AryanBlakston

Apr 18, 2019
Jamestown, New York
Detector(s) used
FisherM-Scope 1236- X2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there..I just moved from Reno, Nevada to Beautiful Jamestown New York. I hae been detecting since 1980 all over the place. First detector was Fisher 1210,,simple but amazingly accurate..Wife smashed it up in temper tantrum so bought 1236 X to spite her..LOL..Love detecting..dredged an old amusement Park in Nashville Tn. before they dozed it for an Airport extension..Amazing amount of silver and old Zippo lighters..jewelry etc..I am currently looking for fellow male or female enthusiasts in the Jamestown New York area..anybody out there????Don't make me find all this treasure by myself..I will do it if I have to but would like to find a local club to commiserate with and plan trips to special researched haunts..I am VERY Lucky..I have found really nice things in areas that everbody claims have been totally detected dry..C'mon Jamestown get on the Lucky Train and detect with me..

Last edited:

Yaghs307

Greenie
Apr 21, 2019
Sheridan WY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Garrett AT Pro
Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. I live in Sheridan WY. Have only been detecting for a couple of years on and off. Just got myself a new machine and going to try to get back in the game.

Michael Brandes

Apr 3, 2019
Chickasha, OK
Detector(s) used
Land Ranger Pro, Fisher TW-6 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy, Michael from[ or in] Dallas Tx. I am from Meers Oklahoma. 53 y/o. Just bought me a Land Ranger Pro couple months ago. I am looking for a better satellite than Google earth or bing. Any one know of one? I have the treasure fever and moving back to Oklahoma in couple months.

Liz333

Apr 28, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I'm in East Tennessee and am looking into prospecting! If anyone could tell me where to get get started I would really appreciate it! Feel free to message me. Thank you.

finngddrake

May 1, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone I’m very new to this from Kansas but I’ve been interested in all types of treasure hunts my entire life and am excited to learn and explore with y’all

Bladespawn

May 2, 2019
Freeport, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. My name is Rob and this is my first time here. I purchased a low budget detector on Amazon based on the reviews but it was horrible, not very accurate. So I returned it and decided to spend a few bucks. Based on research I did and my available budget, I purchased the Garrett ACE 250. Im about to go out on my first run. I guess I'll hit local parks and then after some experience I'll go to the beach. I wouldn't mind joining another Metal detecting member on a hunt. Let me know.

KingB

May 5, 2019
SOCAL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 / Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from SoCal, finding some extra time to get back out to digging. Looking forward to being apart of this community.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to see and learn what I am about to be part of. Thanks
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Company122! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Bjmerck

Greenie
May 12, 2019
Georgia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my name is brandon. First time user to the site, long time hunter. I dig for what ever I may find, weather it be old bottle dumps or dumpsters.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions