Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello "MadUSA13",

Welcome to the forum!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome "butterbean" to the forum!

JAXhuntinSFL

Feb 3, 2015
Miami fl
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there Everyone! I'm new here, and to metal detecting. I picked up a Camo LS . It's a little confusing still , but over all a great device. any tips would be greatly appreciated though. Either way I look forward to learning from you all and this forum :) ...JaX...

Murillo Peres

Feb 4, 2015
Passo de Torres - SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro,Ace-250. Pi-Polones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all of TNET. I am Brazilian and I came to this forum now. I want to exchange information on our sport with members from other countries and make new friends.

Nannyperry

Jan 30, 2013
Pleasant Hill MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250 --Christmas gift!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I am excited to get into the swing of things and start detecting. I have a Garrett 250 that I hope will lead me to treasures and relics. I also enjoy being out in nature and fishing. I live in Missouri.

ladybug65

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2015
Mojave desert
Detector(s) used
n/a newbie
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, I'm a newbie to this site and to metal detecting, I live in the Mojave desert, California , a lot of good information, hope I can get some of my questions answered too, and later be able to share my treasure finds

Last edited:

sparker1957

Feb 10, 2015
BullHead City AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone my name is Sue,I'm a newbie here I live in Bullhead City,AZ right across from the Colorado River,and all this sounds fun, I go out and do alot of geocaching and really enjoy it, so I thought I would give treasure hunting a shoot.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to tnet you came to the rite place.

albertapicker

Feb 11, 2015
Grande Prairie
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All from the Frozen North, Stumbled across this site and immediately needed to add it to my resources. Im primarily an auction/garagesale/picker junkie. looking forward to following and contributing!

Joymichelle

Feb 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I am Joy and I am new. I split my time between NY and California. I collect (search for) Silver and Gold. I've worked in television on and off for the past 15 years, but am not here to scout anyone.....unless the lure of production is too strong and I'm asked to look for treasure hunters! lol. I can offer insight into the casting calls posted on this page though. Nice to meet everyone!

Johnjacob

Feb 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I are new to this game. We're in Wichita, KS. We're a retired couple just trying to have a little fun while adding to our income. Started reading some of the threads here. Found them to be very entertaining and very informative as well.

ladybug65

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2015
Mojave desert
Detector(s) used
n/a newbie
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
just that everyone is saying I need to post an introduction thread , I thought I was doing just that, anyway thanks Gary for asking

Macsw

Feb 13, 2015
Brunswick, ga
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X and Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings, I started detecting with a whites DE 280 in 1982. Still at it. Have metal detected in Guam, Japan, Chicago area, Wisconsin, virginia, Iceland. Mostly homes and yards, very little beaches but love them, but have to go to FL for that. Recently moved to GA and am itching to detect civil war areas. Could use a partner and help finding my first site or at least a place to detect. Thanks

MattBull

Feb 13, 2015
Summerville SC
Detector(s) used
Whites MX5, Minelab X-Terra 705, home made SM Pro PI detector.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Y'all from Summerville SC near Charleston SC. Been interested and playing around with detectors since 1960s when I built a Heathkit. Picked it up again in the 80s with a Sears ( Whites 5900). Since I now live near the ocean and only 3 hours from the gold belts running across the upper part of South Carolina and through North Carolina I am back into the hobby thanks to reading so many post from Steve Herchbach of Detector Prospector and Clive James Clynick on beach hunting. Guess you can say I got the bug. No frost line down here in SC guys so come on down! Working on an idea for a hunt on a historic site if any one has any suggestions or ideas.

seascene

Feb 14, 2015
Sailboat coastal British Columbia
Detector(s) used
Presently Anfibio Muliti. Sold my MXT sport, TDI pro and Macro Gold Racer Just got April 2023 Deus 2 and Cscope 4 Pi (England made)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great to find this forum and I wish everyone much enjoyment in exploration. I liveaboard and explore one of the last wilderness remaining on this planet and one in which has a fascinating indigenous and European/Asian history.... the vast, inaccessible by road British Columbia coast. I want to expand explorations beyond gold panning which has been a mainstay for me and into artifact seeking. Good luck to all...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread