Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a long time "lurker"...
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: England for information directly related to your country.

Solo-Sweeper

Apr 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Eastern North Carolina! I've been Metal Detecting for about 6 months now. I use a Garrett Ace 350 with the AT ProPointer. So far all I've found is modern clad coins until yesterday. I found an old pewter spoon and a buckle of some sort. I think it might be a knee or shoe buckle. I'm excited about the possibility of it being very old. Pictures coming soon!! Thanks for having this resource online. I love it.

Logger

Apr 24, 2016
Albany NY Area
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soereign and Explorer SE ( mine seems to work ok &*)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello from upstate ny....hoping to rekindle the thrill of discovery.... if i can just find those darn battery chargers :icon_scratch:

The Gypsies

Apr 22, 2016
Queensland
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Australia, I am currently living the Gypsy lifestyle travelling around Australia for the past two years. We detect coins and relics wherever we go. We are hoping to share knowledge and build friendships. Cheers Roz

reloader83

Apr 24, 2016
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 @ AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Northwestern PA. I have been detecting off and on since the late 80's. I am finally getting ready to retire and will be able to get out and detect most days. I've been working a campground with my old reliable GTA 350 and have recently graduated to the AT PRO which I will break in shortly. (as soon as the weather straightens up)

DiggerNTX

May 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DiggerNTX Been out of the hobby for a while so got my Garrett AT Pro after trading my Master Hunter 5 VLF unit had since ca. 1980 or so. The AT Pro has double the power
so looking forward to getting back out and conducting searches. Plan on a beach trip in June so hope that will be interesting and productive. We're not all lucky to
have access to the Medieval Grounds that our neighbors across the pond have. Some of the finds "Da Brits" are making in the fields and just about every place
they search. I live nearby to the Garrett Headquarters in Garland. Best Hunting to all!

DiggerNTX

May 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'Day mate! You sure know how to hurt your mates in the States. What province are you traveling in? In the outback are there special areas that
you find to be more productive for gold nuggets, coins, etc. than straightaway on either immediate coast line? I live nearby to Garrett Headquarters
in Garland TX and recently traded my Master Hunter 5 VLF unit that had been mine since ca 1980. Got a great deal on the AT PRO with twice the
power in W for depth. If you're on the east coast along Melbourne and other major cities I would think you could load your pouch finding rings &
things with so many mates and "shelah's" losing their bling. Post photos and send an opal too. Go with No Worries !

DiggerNTX

May 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been watching videos of hunters finding former swim and wading beaches then showing the tremendous collections of
rings, coins, keys, watches and more. A popular beach in the 1920's was featured by one hunter saying it was brackish
water using his detector under the surface. That excited me before my trade in for the AT Pro. Especially a strong feature
of water usable. Then there is the hunter searching a small creek finding all kinds of Civil War guns and items. WOW!
Post photos of your finds fellow hunters. In the museum cabinets that hold Mr. Garrett's found items is a replica of the
LARGE gold nugget he found in Australia. There are so many areas waiting to be searched. Our friends across the pond
show us how easy it is for them to find gold and silver too. Remember to replace your divots!

fivetwo

Apr 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined - awesome site - hope I'll meet other treasure hunters in Oshawa

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been watching videos of hunters finding former swim and wading beaches...
G'Day mate! You sure know how to hurt your mates in the States....
DiggerNTX Been out of the hobby for a while so got my Garrett AT Pro...
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Mate! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread