Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined...
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

s1222l

Apr 28, 2016
Central Mass
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 9" & 11" / Teknetics T2 Classic / Tesoro Vaquero / DetectorPro Pirate Pro
Garrett Propointer AT / Deteknix XPointer / Vance Muffs / Deteknix HD Muffs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello to everyone on Tnet! So much to see in forum, I'm a week late getting to this. My name is Steve and I just got into MDing over the last year, I was addicted from the moment I started. I can't wait to get out again even after just getting home from an outing.

4Strokes1Pick&Poke

May 3, 2016
Arizona, California, Alaska, Oregon, Florida, Loui
Detector(s) used
Garret Pin pointer pro AT. "Other" methods.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all, I'm a mine owner in Arizona. Our mine produces fantastic amounts of high grade silver ore with very few producing over 20 oz ton along with gold, copper, manganese, zinc and others. We're going online in a month to start sales with eBay at our online store along with other forums and members. I hope anyone interested will contact me with questions I can provide further information. This forum has always been a great help for all types of questions for me for a long time. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, I have been mining a long time mostly placer gold in Northern California and grew up in Magalia, Butte county were a 55 pound gold nugget was found only 8 miles from my home. Recently another huge find called the butte nugget at 4 pounds was found, I may be wrong on weight. Maybe more and sold for a whopping 400k. I grew up in the only gold mining supply store in town were my friends and I met a vast amount of miners. Arizona was a change with no water I needed to change how I mined. I hit Silver Slide Hill and struck luck. Thank you

curious1.2

May 3, 2016
Delray Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
NEWBIE looking for the right detector
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello ALL ! Thank you for the warm welcome!!! I'm in Delray Beach, FL. Been dreaming about the time I would be able to get out and start detecting since I heard stories about Gold and silver being found by friends who were paving the new road on A1A in the 1970's. It was being turned up by bulldozers. I lived in Ft. Pierce back then.
Looking forward to getting to know you all and expand my limited knowledge of a very interesting new pastime.

sprtsracer

May 5, 2016
Daytona Beach Shores, FL
Detector(s) used
None yet.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello to all. I live right on the beach in Daytona Beach Shores, FL, so I am primarily interested in beach and shallow water (salt) detecting. I am 68, and retired as a Chief Warrant Officer from the US Army with 32 years service. I'm fairly new to the hobby, and have done a little detecting in the past, albeit with a fairly inexpensive metal detector that I no longer have. I'm looking for a new detector now that is suitable for my purposes, so I'll be searching the forum for tips, reviews, etc. When I've got it narrowed down, I'll probably have many questions for the rest of you. I'm happy to be here and look forward to learning lots! Larry

Sundance36

May 6, 2016
Paso Robles CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Jeff, I just Ordered a Minelab 750. I looked at so many I got confused. So I hope I made a good choice with the budget I have to work with. I live in Paso Robles CA. We have a few old mecurey mines in the area. I was wondering if there might be something associated with them worth checking out.

sadie1113

Greenie
May 9, 2016
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm a new member from Wisconsin and I just started metal detecting a year ago. I'm excited to join this forum!

jambalya

May 19, 2016
Grand Rapids, Mi
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum and Bounty Hunter IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Long time Bounty Hunter user. Started in 1968 and still using BH. Have a Platinum now. Retired(2011) engineer and ex military(1970-1973) electronic repairman. MOS 27F20
Reside in Grand Rapids, MI

Digger McGee

May 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm "Digger" and I'm a 59 year old dirt fishin' rookie. I'm originally from Germany, but I've lived most of my life in the United States and New Zealand. Feel free to contact me at your leisure, as I'm retired military. I live in Lady Lake, Florida.

Last edited:

SuperShaun

May 20, 2016
Charlotte NC
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Delta 4000, Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all I'm new to the site and also new to metal detecting I'm in nc. Would like to meet some others to learn and just have fun detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread