Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Dannycoco

Jun 2, 2016
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,
I've been treasure hunting for the past year and a half. Can't wait to share some of my discoveries. Thanks
Dannycoco

Ken@Kel

Jun 12, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question where can I go to metal detect in tipton or kokomo Indiana having trouble finding places been ran off by cops couple times please help thank you

qubain

Tenderfoot
Jun 18, 2016
Jordan
Detector(s) used
Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys,

I am newbie here and I am into treasure hunt, (buried gold), where I live there is a lot of it but unfortunately its illegal to dig them out, yet a lot of people in my country did and got massively rich.

So me and my friend decided to dig for ourselves, we started by following signs from past civilizations but ended up putting a lot of money in digging with zero gold.
The thing is that we need a gold detector, and again its illegal to have one.

The reason for joining your community is to get some advice on gold detectors and how to get one.

Later

thetreasuregirl

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi I'm from pa I'm new I like hearing about peoples story's on dumpster diving and gem hunting.I'm excited to hear all about your guy's story's I do a little dumpster diving I always wanted to be a gem hunter.

DirtLurker

Greenie
Jun 19, 2016
Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Sovereign XS2 pro, White's PRL-1 and Classic III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow treasure hunters. I'm new to this neat site but I love treasure of all kinds. Looking forward to seeing everyones finds and hopefully will have some of my own! :) from oklahoma

DavidGuy

Greenie
Jun 28, 2016
West Springfield,MA
Detector(s) used
TC9700
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi New Hampshire! I'm new here also and I'm from Mass! :) I to came here to find information and found A LOT! Thanks Tnet!!
:thumbsup:

DavidGuy

Greenie
Jun 28, 2016
West Springfield,MA
Detector(s) used
TC9700
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! New here also! I'm from Massachusetts! Anyone near or around West Springfield/Westfield area that knows some good spots! Let me know please! Thanks TNet for being here! GREAT SITE!!:notworthy:

Jul 1, 2016
Sulphur louisianaa
Detector(s) used
Pioneer ex and a treasure bounty hunter.hey it does the job for a begginer.lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone my name is jimmyR from sulphur louisiana.i wanna thank everyone for the future help im sure i will recieve

Pixeljunkie

Tenderfoot
Jul 1, 2016
Larned, Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would have to say that I am as green as it gets in the treasure hunting world. I have never used a metal detector and would really like to start hunting. Seems to me that this lifestyle (notice that I didnt call it a hobby?) would be perfect as well for my oldest son, who has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome.

Only thing stopping me is I that am afraid of buying a cheap detector and it is not able to locate anything or on the opposite side spending more money and getting one that I am not smart enough to program or tune correctly to function like it is intended.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread