Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

tullius3

Aug 6, 2016
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello!
We are a family of 3 (Mom, Dad and 9 year old son) who are just getting our feet wet at the persistent urging of our son. We are currently most interested in Southern California beach combing/metal detecting and trying our hand at Fenn's treasure. We have invested in a decent model metal detector and are armed with enthusiasm, if nothing else. Thanks for welcoming us!

maloy

Aug 11, 2016
Batangas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi. im new here, I want to start new thread. please show me how. I cant see any button for it.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Eh U Guyz

Tenderfoot
Aug 14, 2016
Canada
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello everyone. I am beginning to think I may be one of the last hardrock miners in North America. Not that I have mined for years. Only a few now. But, due to the rarity(or exclusivity) of the occupation, It has been a long hard few years. I read a few posts on this forum and found a few conversations that were very interesting. And now being a member look forward to joining in and conversing with others to learn and share.

Killtime

Aug 21, 2016
Lexington
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector/ Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys I'm new to this sight not digging lol. Is there anyone from Lexington Kentucky out here that detects also? And how does one start a thread lol. Thanks

Trapper340

Aug 21, 2016
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been wanting to do this for a long time ,so last week I pick up a ace 250 and have been out every day so far and having a blast. I hunt,fish,trap. to old or just out of shape for sports.

BuckRogers2000

Aug 24, 2016
Logan, Utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy (whatever day of the week it is)! I was referred here by Tim Kerber, via his excellent book on metal detecting. I started our adventure last January, as part of planning an anniversary trip. You see, me and the wife don't give gifts. We give trips. We'll be taking our RV to a number of ghost towns in the West (Utah, Idaho and Wyoming).

I am hoping for an epic adventure - finding some goodies will certainly be a plus. Anyway, thanks to those who make this forum possible!!!

MarshallJ

Aug 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.

Thanks for having me. My name is Marshall and I love looking for treasure.

Diggin Duder

Aug 30, 2016
West Linn, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello,

I am new to metal detecting so I am starting out on the cheep. I picked up a used White's Prizm III and am going to start with my own backyard. I am 25 feet away from a house that was built in the 1800's. Was told that my property is the old outhouse area. Lets see what kind of S___ I can dig up! (HA HA)

codon

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2016
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey everyone. I am a new forum member from New Hampshire that just got into treasure collecting and finding old bottles. Hoping to find new information and learn about something that I am recently passionate about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions