Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well dang, it didn't happen!

I either woke up this morning in hell or the rapture didn't happen! And I thought my wife or I one would make it to heaven. I have to admit life is hell sometimes but not all the time. Hmmmmm, well there's always that thing about the end of the Incan calender I have heard about. Maybe I'll just hang around until then? Monty

F

Felinepeachy

Re: Well dang, it didn't happen!

You should of known it wasn't gonna happen since no one knows the hour except........YOU KNOW WHO

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Felinepeachy said:
You should of known it wasn't gonna happen since no one knows the hour except........YOU KNOW WHO

I'll take a shot at that answer for $200.00 Kentucky Kasche :laughing9:

K

Kentucky Kache

spartacus53 said:
Felinepeachy said:

I'll take a shot at that answer for $200.00 Kentucky Kasche :laughing9:

Your answer is as bad as your spelling. :laughing9:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well we were concerned!! We needed gravel for the driveway but thought maybe we shouldn't spend the money on it ! I mean what if they are wrong!, What if you CAN take it with you :o.

We argued the philosophical dilemma all week, while I was procrastinating digging a foundation ditch for a retaining wall, which was also put into the equation, I mean why go tired? I may have to haul my hordes of gold and silver and needed to be rested up!

The new discussion is going to have to be better than the last,( I think my wife is catching on, please don't say anything to her, I must be convincing and do not need any negative nannies) :laughing7: :laughing7: :icon_sunny:

So, the Incan calender, Monty? That could be viable if only I could get her to drink to excess. hmmm

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006

:D

Thank You for Entering the
Rapture
Sweepstakes

Sorry, You Are Not
One of Our
144,000 Winners

To Increase Your Chances of Winning,
Play Often and
Please Try Again in 1,000 Years

Thank You, and God Bless!
:hello:

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I feel bad for all the people who believed that stuff. I heard about people who killed themselves because of that. I also heard about people who did away with their life savings because they believed they weren't gonna be here.

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

No need to feel sorry for the mentally deranged!
Who would go to Las Vegas having never gambled before and when a roulette croupier says "In all my 30 years of working here, 13 red has never come up."...put all their life savings on 13 red?

There's a surefire way of knowing when one of these lunatic ministers comes up with these kind of predictions that it's all BS. If the event is scheduled to happen during the ministers lifetime...then it's crap! They always have to be there, to "lead the flock". They should be thrown in jail in my opinion!

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

I put off mowing the grass and woke up yesterday, good thing it was sunny out.

I seen the guy on TV and could tell he was screwed up. I wouldn't follow him across town for a cold one.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah , I saw him on tv and the guy asked him what he was gonna do if it didn't happen and he got mad and said he wasn't entertaining questions like that because it was gonna happen. Now he's hiding out cause his followers want to rip his head off cause he scammed them out of all their money . A few of his followers are still dumb enough to believe it's still gonna happen cause they were on tv talking about how he just got the date wrong and it'll happen later this year.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

Yeah but the leader of that movement raised over $72 Million dollars. Wonder where all that money went.....

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm guessing he has all the money hidden somewhere like any other con artist .

K

Kentucky Kache

mastereagle22 said:
Yeah but the leader of that movement raised over $72 Million dollars. Wonder where all that money went.....

That should have been enough to tell people he was a con artist. I mean, if he really believed the world was to end, or the Lord was to come then, what would he have needed with money? But when you're deceived, you're deceived.

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV

That just proves that some people have lost the ability to think for themselves.

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Some religious people are just naturally gullible.

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cherokee_Kidd said:
I feel bad for all the people who believed that stuff. I heard about people who killed themselves because of that. I also heard about people who did away with their life savings because they believed they weren't gonna be here.
I dont feel sorry for ANYONE who did the above... If they are that stupid, they deserve what they get..
I myself DO believe that we are going to see some real apocalyptic stuff in the next few years, decade for sure.. But for ANYONE to say they KNOW when the end is, is simply insane... Now I bet that MTA retiree that dropped $150k on advertisements will be expecting the Govt to care for him, since he most likely wiped out his retirement account.. They should refuse him, and any other idiot that did as he did..

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We can expect more of this crap next year because other people believe it's gonna happen in December 2012. Personally I don't believe it'll happen in our lifetime .

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cherokee_Kidd said:
Some religious people are just naturally gullible.
Have to call you on that one.... Not that you arent right, but there are plenty of "Evolutionists" that are the same way.. Building entire skeletons based on nothing more than a few small bone fragments and then saying "theres the proof that XXsauras lived", etc...
Hell, aside from relatively recent bones (mastadons, saber toothed cats, etc.) most of the "really old" dinosaur fossils have been "re-built" in a small number of bones, and a LOT of conjecture.. It is then "gospel truth" to those that believe in evolution vs creation.. Remember all of those "Genius" scientists a few years back who found a metorite fragment in Antarctica and said there was "Martian" bacteria fossils on it?? President Clinton himself got on TV to announce the "history changing evidence", and it ended up being BS... That is just about as "crazed" as the religious nuts beliefs..

Cherokee_Kidd

Feb 16, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I said some not all. I don't believe anything that either side says .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread