Well, I call it treasure!

Mike_of_Tenn

Nov 19, 2008
White Bluff, TN
Detector(s) used
MineLab X-Terra 70
YES SIR! That is indeed a treasure!!! Are you buying it? I WOULD!

My buddy once saw a car in a back yard under a cover and checked it out...He knocked on the door and the owner's wife answered and told him he had planned on restore'n it but just never did. He gave her his name and number and left. That night the guy calls and said he'd take 700.00 cash...My buddy couldn't get to the bank fast enough! But he did and bought an ORIGINAL 1965 GTO!!!! :o

Wish I still had my 1967 Goat.. :'(

Anyways thanks for posting the TREASURE! :wink:

Mike

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now That's What I'm Talking About! Nice find!

Say, you didn't find a 1967 Buick GS 400 Convertable, did you. I need a radio for mine ;D

HH, Ringfinder

OP
OP
GL

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
ringfinder said:
Now That's What I'm Talking About! Nice find!

Say, you didn't find a 1967 Buick GS 400 Convertable, did you. I need a radio for mine ;D

HH, Ringfinder
Tomorrow I'll post a picture of a GS I found. I think it's a 70 though.
This AMC belongs to the son of the original owner who apparently didn't realize AMCs are tricky to find parts for when he tore it down for a restoration. Now it sits. 5 years in the same place.
I told his sister to let him know I want it. We'll see. I would like to simply reassemble it and drive it as is.

gmanlight

Jun 17, 2007
MA NH seacoast
Detector(s) used
what ever works
Nice put it together and drive dont have to be flawless to enjoy as long as its safe

and not just on parade day Still miss my 67 mustang fastback 25 years later

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool,let us know if you get it! Old cars are awesome. Let us know if you get it ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread