well im goin......

tjs5

Dec 29, 2008
ill be of to newburg lake in a couple. ground frozen but couldnt stand the cabin fever. i will bring the big shovel, knife and chisel. hopefully i will be able to hack throught the fozen ground and find me some oldies :). well wish me luck. will post finds later.

tony

OP
OP
T

tjs5

Dec 29, 2008
:D :icon_jokercolor: :D i should have went spent about 45 minutes diging a pop tab dug another target for about 15minutes and then called it quits.
way to cold

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When it this cold outside I don't even try to do any detecting. Will just sit here in my chair and do my research and read the post here on Tnet. Just wait for a good thaw...Matt

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
same here, i did try it once then snow . it hard for me when snow was on the coil....and for me my machine dosent operate well below 30 degrees, and i did find out any thing below 30 degrees the tesoro wont run that well. i didnt know there was a tempature range.. i do know if its cold eough the batteries will drain fast.. so i wont take it out until march or april... all tesoro machines have a tempature operating range..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread