ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
You know the ones. You think you are ready to get out and make some killer finds but after a while you just are not in the zone and get cold? Even on an 86ยฐ day? Water is still cold and I just couldn't warm up. So I decided to call it quits.

What is really bad is taking a picture of the only good coin find with a bunch of junk! Got an 1898 injun. That is only the second one I found in this spot. Yesterdays was the first. I did get a silver ring. Where did that critter go? LOL found it! First picture bottom grommet is inside the ring! I almost forgot about it.

Anyway. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. I haven't been able to find an new hot spot there yet. No idea when I will but they are out there hidden in muck.

Upvote 18

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a great day to me! Can't dig in the grass cause the dirt has turned to dust! Need some rain!

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt Scuba. I know they are rather generic, but I always like to see or dig those tags. They display very nicely.

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
No broken hoses or faulty equipment. Yes that was good news. Hopefully tomorrow I will be more in tune and less chilly.

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nice hunt Scuba. I know they are rather generic, but I always like to see or dig those tags. They display very nicely.

I have over 360 from this spot alone now. I have given a few away. Them and the swim belt buckles and the brass lipstick tubes,keys and brass utensils might make an interesting metal fish sculpture. I am thinking of hiring an artist to put something together for me.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have over 360 from this spot alone now. I have given a few away. Them and the swim belt buckles and the brass lipstick tubes,keys and brass utensils might make an interesting metal fish sculpture. I am thinking of hiring an artist to put something together for me.
That would be a great idea with all the items you found from that spot. How about having the artist make you a piece shaped like the metal detector you use ?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice hunt! You found a few interesting relics. :occasion14:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not the worst hunt ever by any means.