Went a camping this past weekend.

Mobes

Oct 4, 2007
Westmont IL
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Went out to Hunting beach state park and camped for the night. Here's a few pics I took while out there. The first pic is a doe that decided to walk through our campsite, 2nd pic is just a cool beach shot, 3rd pic is a pelican in flight, 4th pic is of a loggerhead sea turtles nest, and last one is of one heck of a green pond.

Attachments

• DSCI0060.JPG
    DSCI0060.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCI0068.JPG
    DSCI0068.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCI0077.JPG
    DSCI0077.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCI0087.JPG
    DSCI0087.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCI0089.JPG
    DSCI0089.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 246

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
LoL !

I was surprised to see a deer pic, and then the stumps on the beach, Mobes...
(and I DO like the pic w stumps on the beach.)

Here's the Huntington Beach I'm familiar with... beach camping, California style!

Attachments

• Parking_Sunset_Vistahb.jpg
    Parking_Sunset_Vistahb.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 226

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
I have never seen tree stumps on a beach before. I like it. Nice pics. Hope you had a great trip.

OP
OP
Mobes

Mobes

Oct 4, 2007
Westmont IL
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
This beach here is in South Carolina, and I to have never seen a beach before with stumps all over it. There was also the normal beach there to. This was just one area of the beach but I thought it was neat. As you can see there is nobody in this area made it kinda of relaxing. It was definitely a fun trip just wish I could have found an Eastern Diamond back while I was there. They are supposed to have them there in those woods but of course no luck on that part. :( other wise the trip was a load of fun and the deer walking through the campsite made it that much cooler. Thanks for all your replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions