WENT ARROWHEAD HUNTING BUT FOUND...........

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
Upvote 0

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this girl laying on the beach at the river. She seemed a little deflated at the time though and had a certain air about her. She asked if I had any blow and I told her no that I was a little short winded that day. Unfortunately I think someone had pricked her good and she was just a shadow of her former self. I left her laying where I found her because I knew that if I got close to her she would eventually just let the air out of our relationship.

Attachments

• New006.jpg
    New006.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 8,352
  • New006.jpg
    New006.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 1,694

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i ran into a live size doll that had algee growing on it on the bank of the ohio river, freaked me out at first heart went racing. till i seen what it was then i tricked my wife with it, i know thats mean

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Srv your girl looks like she needs more than a little (blow)...........lmao!!!! that was a great laugh.................thanks.........GTP

theviking

Bronze Member
Aug 29, 2009
Blue ridge mts, Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
A Penguin effigy. haha. Found on a gravel bar on the Shenandoah river. I think the only thing that tops a dead body is two dead bodys.

Attachments

• DSC_5215.JPG
    DSC_5215.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,245

SouthernGirl

Nov 6, 2008
alabama
That was the funniest story! I have found all sort of thing a tonka truck a wooden ladder Costa sunglasses lots of fishing lures. But never inflatable hoe bag.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys. I thought everyone might enjoy that.

And Johnny, her beauty took my breath away so I knew it would have been futile to take her home.

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
What a thread clever bunch here on the T-net still lmao. M.Co.W. got an arctic snow blast pounding Tuesday would be good weather to snuggle up with the squaw whom left me on a boating trip she said I blew to hard and there were to many leaks in our relationship wich left her feeling deflated I hope she washes up someday when things air out.

OP
OP
M

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
iowa trout said:
What a thread clever bunch here on the T-net still lmao. M.Co.W. got an arctic snow blast pounding Tuesday would be good weather to snuggle up with the squaw whom left me on a boating trip she said I blew to hard and there were to many leaks in our relationship wich left her feeling deflated I hope she washes up someday when things air out.
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: my mom lives in kirkwood illinois across from burlington and she said it was terrible up there, have you ever hunted the islands or the banks of the mississippi river.either side ? :dontknow:

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
The Burlington area got hit pretty hard ,Yes I have been to some islands once with an island owner I never knew they had owners. The big rivers must have been a very different site long ago you missing your old stomping grounds ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread