WENT ARROWHEAD HUNTING BUT FOUND...........

Jonzer

Feb 12, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Natural Eyeball Pressure
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once found a cement lawn effigy of a little dog buried in the cornfield that produces many artifacts.
The head was uncovered and I miticulously dug it out like an archeologist. I was so excited that I had found some kind of effigy. Then, I unburied the iron legs where the cement had eroded away. I was devastated. Some jackwad prolly got a good laugh when he buried it.

P

pickaway

I've found a chevy s10 truck on the river bank, credit cards, keys, a 6pk of little kings, knives, ax heads, oil cans,guitar picks ,pot pipes and pot plants but SRV's find gotta be the best...

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Steve, ya kill me, that was too funny.. :D

I'm not even going to attempt to top that..

Molly.

OP
OP
M

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
iowa trout said:
The Burlington area got hit pretty hard ,Yes I have been to some islands once with an island owner I never knew they had owners. The big rivers must have been a very different site long ago you missing your old stomping grounds ?
never really hunted artifacts much up home only been at it about 5 years. once i started finding them here in madison county ive been hooked for life. only if i had the knowledge of artifacts back then. dad and i farmed about 800 acres in warren county illinois and have gone back there a few times and found a few. yes i miss the farm life very much but dont miss the DEBT. !!!!!!!!!!!

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jpitt1970 said:
Christmas day 2010, I found a 22cal semi auto rifle in the river...cleaned and fired it that day!!

Guns that end up in rivers have a better than average chance of having been used in a crime. That may be the missing evidence in a murder investigation. One never knows :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread