New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took the XP Deus for clean up where I found the two SLQ's. I found three Mercs, 1940, 1935 and a 1941. A War Nickel 1945 S mint, eleven wheats, a sterling ring and a brass ring that has a Mountain scene on it? Not sure what that one is? Nice hunting with the Deus, I wish they would come up with a better way of waterproofing it than that bag. I added a no date Buffalo from the last hunt Wed, that was all I found that day at a different spot, same lake.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20150814_150634.jpg 20150814_150638.jpg 20150814_150844.jpg 20150814_163601.jpg 20150814_163626.jpg 20150814_170113.jpg

Upvote 16

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok thats better treble...you were scaring me with this one two silver crap....lol 5 silver day is a good day...boy ive got a lake near me that i know is loaded with silver i just havent hit it yet because its mostly private. but as long as my feet are in the water its legal!!

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice finds Brad. Looks like you got yourself an extra boat plug too in the one pic.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Your scooping up the silver count again!
Beautiful silver ring, congrats on your batch of silver!

The copper ring looks like it has 98 er's. below the mountain scene, that's what it looks like to me any way, but then I have a hard time reading the directions on most packaging. Lol!

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice mercs and silver ring. That other ring is pretty cool, any way to clean it?

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok thats better treble...you were scaring me with this one two silver crap....lol 5 silver day is a good day...boy ive got a lake near me that i know is loaded with silver i just havent hit it yet because its mostly private. but as long as my feet are in the water its legal!!
Thanks

Very nice finds Brad. Looks like you got yourself an extra boat plug too in the one pic.
Big plug, thanks

Nice! Your scooping up the silver count again!
Beautiful silver ring, congrats on your batch of silver!

The copper ring looks like it has 98 er's. below the mountain scene, that's what it looks like to me any way, but then I have a hard time reading the directions on most packaging. Lol!
I thought I seen same thing, thanks

Nice mercs and silver ring. That other ring is pretty cool, any way to clean it?
Crusty old ring, it's like some of those wheats, crusty.
Thanks

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Dang Brad. Where you putting all that silver?!

Steve

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Vino

Banned
Jul 7, 2013
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you found more silvers this year then all of last year?

metaljunkie

Sep 15, 2013
Thunder Bay
Detector(s) used
Deus with 11" coil
Home made water kit for deus
Garrett at pro with stock coil
5x8 coil
nel hunter coil
Pro pointer
Garrett euro ace
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice to see the Deus, perform in the water for you. Lots of coins for sure! I have only hunted twice in fresh water, with my deus. So still playing with what works best. I'm curious to what your frequency and reactivity were set at. Have you tried 18hrz yet and digging low conductors, aka GOLD! I better read your first lake visit post....

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome hunt Brad. I can picture a small chest in the man cave where you store all your booty.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang Brad. Where you putting all that silver?!

Steve
I'd say the same place as you except I believe I read somewhere on the net that you sell yours online? I bury mine in a safe place, precious metals might go up considerably of Ron Paul is right www.ronpaulsmessage17.com

Thanks

I think you found more silvers this year then all of last year?
I don't know, I did pretty good at that other lake last summer, I don't count until the end of the year, besides I'd have to get my shovel out and dig it up to find out?

Nice to see the Deus, perform in the water for you. Lots of coins for sure! I have only hunted twice in fresh water, with my deus. So still playing with what works best. I'm curious to what your frequency and reactivity were set at. Have you tried 18hrz yet and digging low conductors, aka GOLD! I better read your first lake visit post....
I have two programs I run, I run that 18hrz last to check for chains. I try and get as much stuff out of the way first. I'd have to get my control its out in the truck, I'll shoot you my settings later.

Thanks bud

Awesome hunt Brad. I can picture a small chest in the man cave where you store all your booty.
More like a deep hole in the woods, haaaaaaaa lol

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DAG TREHOOK DONT YOU EVER STAY PUT . NAH HE IS BACK IN THE LAKE TAKING ANOTHER LOOK. .NICE RINGS .

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd say the same place as you except I believe I read somewhere on the net that you sell yours online? I bury mine in a safe place, precious metals might go up considerably of Ron Paul is right www.ronpaulsmessage17.com

Thanks

I don't know, I did pretty good at that other lake last summer, I don't count until the end of the year, besides I'd have to get my shovel out and dig it up to find out?

I have two programs I run, I run that 18hrz last to check for chains. I try and get as much stuff out of the way first. I'd have to get my control its out in the truck, I'll shoot you my settings later.

Thanks bud

More like a deep hole in the woods, haaaaaaaa lol

Sell my silver online?! Sure! But I polish them first with a buffer wheel to assure I get maximum value;)

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's more like it brad, none of these nonsensical 1 silver posts lol, looks like you may have found your hotspot

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on your latest silver haul Brad! :occasion14:

You're having a great year my friend!

Dave

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That brass mountain ring looks oooold!
It is soaking with the buster brown ring I found a few hunts back, maybe then I might get a ID

that's more like it brad, none of these nonsensical 1 silver posts lol, looks like you may have found your hotspot
One silver, twelve silvers, it all adds up. I have 27 silvers sitting here in front of me from this new lake, yesterday was about the fourth time I hit that spot. I'll hit it again with the Deus in 18 khrz couple more times.

Congratulations on your latest silver haul Brad! :occasion14:

You're having a great year my friend!

Dave
Thanks Dave, that lake hunting is very serene and productive.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I like to hunt this first after hunting with my Excalibur,
Sen----92
Freg----11.7
iron vol.---2
React----03 with the silencer on 0

Then looking for chains
Sen----93
Freg----17.7
iron vol----2
React-----3 with the silencer on -1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread