DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
003.JPG Walked around for a few hours this evening,just odds and ends again.This getting dark early stuff is for the birds.HH

Upvote 6

digndeep

Jul 28, 2014
cambridge,md
Detector(s) used
Xp ORX, whites v3, whites mxt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
interesting finds there,i know what you talking with da lights going out early..hows that 1266 for coin shoot'n?i got my eyes on a used 1266xb.

OP
OP
DigIron2

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting finds there,i know what you talking with da lights going out early..hows that 1266 for coin shoot'n?i got my eyes on a used 1266xb.
They are pretty good all around machines,coins/ relics.The one I use to use had good depth too.I haven't used it in a couple years,I need the back to the battery pack and can't find one nowhere to say my life.Just curious, how much are they asking for the machine your looking at?

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Neat bunch of finds.

I'm with you on those short days. It's dark when I get off work and tonight it was even snowing.

I'm happy you were able to at least get out there for a little while. I think I'm in full blown detecting withdrawal.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In exchange for working weekends, I get 3 days off so I am able to detect a bit more than most who still work 40 hours minimum. Going to work in the dark and coming home that way doesn't bother me too much. Having my days off during the week means I don't see other detectorist's usually too.
Looks like a lot of big unusual targets. Maybe once you clear the big stuff, deep coins will be heard.

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice relics, I'm still getting over that I can't go swimming for treasure. I don't know how I'm going to act when the snow shows up? Last year I was detecting in the snow and digging through 3 inches of ice. Haaaaaaa lol
I feel your pain, good luck, looks like a good site, keep digging.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread