Western MA

sbmsp

Feb 12, 2008
Western MA
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Fisher CZ-21 , Tesoro Golden uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there! Relatively new here, been lurking for a bit. Just getting back into the MD game after a 20 yr hiatus. Wow, has the technology changed!!
Was wondering if people have any 411 about western MA? I saw a member's site where he posted old MA maps but it seems to be mostly central and eastern MA. I have more ideas for areas to work than I have time right now but was wondering if anyone had any info about areas that are off limits or have been interesting. I hear the Quabbin is a no go. I used to MD in Amherst area and didn't have any issue, not sure if that has changed. As it is almost theend of the school year I think UMass is still good, yes?
Thanks for any info.... :thumbsup:

CAPTIANJACK

Feb 19, 2008
Hey! Welcome aboard.

411'er here, great to see that someone else from the area. I'm from the cross roads of western MA. I have hunted the Amherst area with mixed results. Many hunters digging around up there. Let me know if you want to go out sometime. Quabbin is defiantly off limits.

hope to talk to you again.

bennym

Apr 13, 2008
Gardner, Ma.
Detector(s) used
American Hawks Explorer HP 1016 & Harbor Freight pin pointer
Welcome back to MDing......

I'm new to the game, but I'm learning quick with all the helpful people here...
I'm in Central Mass... Gardner.... Right now I'm researching a few areas here.......
Hope the rain stops soon ! ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions