What a yucky day

M

MiniMe

Drizzle Drizzle and more Drizzle.. :(..what a dreary day it's been :(. It let up for a little bit so I put lil man in the car kicking and screaming :protest: Protesting because I interupted his PS2 game :D and headed for the closest school. Only stayed for about 45 minutes as the rain picked back up. Didn't get much at all, but I dug everything I came across this time. Lots of pull tabs and a couple pennies & dimes.....oldest being a 1961. Thanks for looking. HH

P3280026.JPG

P3280029.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

MiniMe

plehbah said:
MiniMe said:
It let up for a little bit so I put lil man in the car kicking and screaming :protest: Protesting because I interupted his PS2 game :D

From what I see around me, you should get used to that.

:D :D :D

Then he got upset because he was getting muddy ::) :D :D even though he didn't mind playing in the mud puddle. I told him I don't mind getting muddy, there isn't anything wrong with getting a lil muddy, it all washes off.....he said but Mom, only boys are supposed to like mud, not girls ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I lost it, left me speechless....guess I'm not the normal Mom... :wink:

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least you found something for your efforts and hats of to you for getting out. " oop's it's raining here to, better put it back on! " Tomorrow will be another day, Charlie

mikeslater

Feb 25, 2009
Walker, LA
Detector(s) used
GTP 1350
Kicking and screaming, untill they want to get away from mama! Nice finds! Hopefully do some hunting myself tomorrow.

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Nice job, keep little man going out. Those video games are blinding kids from seeing what this world has to offer.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
At least you were able to get a little clad in the pouch. :thumbsup: Tell the lil guy that those dirty coins can help pay for a PS3. :sign10: :tongue3:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lil' man has a lot to learn! :D Way to go, Mini! :thumbsup:

Nana :wink:

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

stoney56 said:
Tell the lil guy that those dirty coins can help pay for a PS3. :sign10: :tongue3:

Excellent idea. :D ...I should be able to get out a lot with the cost of that system...LOL ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread